XPO | 4/1 meeting

imported_ssadab

TB Lurker
Credits
Caught bits and pieces(not gonna sit at a meeting off the clock) They will reinstate retirement contributions if we can hit 95% o/r for 2 consectutive 1/4s. Also admitted that everyone lost 1 years vacation.

Well that sucks. I wanted some extra cash when I quit. betcha they already pulled out the vacation money.

Well that sucks. I wanted some extra cash when I quit. betcha they already pulled out the vacation money.

Gone forever, but one day we'll all look back at all of this and laugh.

Then we'll tell the newbies that in the old days, all they took away was one year's worth of vacation. Yup, that's when drivers had balls and stood up for themselves...........OK, forget the last part.

a little more than a vise.More like a pair of visegrips and they have it locked firmly in place.

I really do prefer the portability of the vice grips over the vice. I picture the vice to be a 60 pound bench vice that gets hit a lot with ball peen hammer......

Our jewels are in a vice that's been welded shut and dropped off a bridge!

Welcome to Con-Way, all you new hires.....now, line up outside the Health Cop's door, and prepare for castration....(did we forget to tell you about this mandatory procedure for new hires?).....:eck13:

LMFAO, yea through it on the newbies.How long was most of yall in your local.Just because you see a new face you automatically assume he's green or has no experience.Strengh in numbers not divide.Thanks for the laugh ,now I've got to work.

come on guys it could be worse at least we still have our pension o they already took that, well we have our sick days, sorry there gone too, we still have our company picnic and xmas party oh yeah there gone too,atleast once your a senior driver you get a nice newer truck opps no they go to the shortest run the new guy.But hey we can all watch our racetruck crash every weekend.

Caught bits and pieces(not gonna sit at a meeting off the clock) They will reinstate retirement contributions if we can hit 95% o/r for 2 consectutive 1/4s. Also admitted that everyone lost 1 years vacation.

we get paid on "other time" for meetings and movies....contact ann arbor...you should be getting paid

i punch other "training" for meetings. If your managment is telling you other wise something is wrong.

Also if your a linedriver it should be logged, and your 10 hours off starts AFTER the meeting.

if pre-linerun, your start time is when you clock in for the meeting.

remember your 265 should match your log book and kronos punches at all times.

I made sure to come in later that night to watch it on the clock. They just had the video running when I got back from my run. I get paid for my time.