FedEx Freight | 4.5% pay bonus

FLOUNDER

Always LAST
Credits
saw it on a fedex terminal computer it said," a bonus of 4.5% of your annual pay to be paid to all Fedex employees will be paid at the end of july 2011. :479::kicking:

Maybe they realized that .30 was a slap in the face to all us hard working dock associates who have CDL's. that wanna be truck drivers.
:stirthepot:

Well, I can assure you there's no way on Gods green earth that we would even get close to that number. You obviously read it incorrectly or misinterpreted it.

that was bonus program that was halted when economy tanked.postings on board said bonus would be payed at end of 4th quarter end of fisal year for fed ex this is fact .enjoy

Actually my scm danced around this issue as he was explainig the raise to me but wouldnt commit one way or another so I just forgot about it.I do remmember him saying that the end of the year for fedex was July.Got to go with Grandma on this one..." Dont count on nuthin till you got it in your hand boy ! "

that was bonus program that was halted when economy tanked.postings on board said bonus would be payed at end of 4th quarter end of fisal year for fed ex this is fact .enjoy

well the date on this post said, must have been employeed by May 2011 to be eligable and would be paid at the end of July 2011.

I was told by another driver that he read on computer that a bonus was coming. You had to be employed b4 May to be eligible prorated. He didnt say anything abt 4.5%. It might be true but i will wait to see the deposit notice from the bank.

Well, I can assure you there's no way on Gods green earth that we would even get close to that number. You obviously read it incorrectly or misinterpreted it.

Well .... clandestine_ice .... around here gods green eath is pretty brown ... we need some rain ... then ..It might be green again
:tumbleweed: