FedEx Freight | 4.5% pay bonus

Don't be, the bonus is a reality. End of the month, July 2011. It will be in with your check. I'm hearing 5.7% of something? 5.7 of 20% your yearly wages. My TM is not really sure on the exact number amount from what the 5.7% will be of. I'm sure it will be enough to got out to dinner. And not a MickyDs.Happy meal.

Hate to tell u this driver but either your CF buddy is lying or you are confused.Now if he invested money in CF stock and called it his pension he may have lost that much,however with 20 years he would have been well vested in which ever pension fund he was in.Those funds are not controlled by the companys. They are controlled by a board made up of members from TMI (aka participating companys)and the union.To the best of my knowledge none of those funds have gone broke yet. Sooooo as long as he meets the requirements of the plan (age,ect)he should get what he`s earned,(multiplier X years of service= $$) I have 12 years in mine last statement said $2500+ a month. If i misunderstood what u said I apologize feel free to correct me

If we go to one board and if we would ever have daytime road runs in my barn then someone will be losing a spot to me , that is a guarantee . I'm to a point in my life that I'm so damn sick of getting bitched out daily by customers for the way the frt looks I feel like I may snap someday .

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ::shit:: he is! Hallelujah! Holy ::shit::! Where's the Tylenol?

Spiceboy said:
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ::shit:: he is! Hallelujah! Holy ::shit::! Where's the Tylenol?

Glad to see you two get along