FedEx Freight | 4 anyone

We still need to advertise. How much does the golf and the nascar and the naming rights for the FEDEX Orange bowl or were the Redskins play cost?. I dont know but we still in some capacity must continue to sell our product.

We still need to advertise. How much does the golf and the nascar and the naming rights for the FEDEX Orange bowl or were the Redskins play cost?. I dont know but we still in some capacity must continue to sell our product.

Roundabout :1036316054:

Not too sure about the other sponsorships,
but the NASCAR #11 car driven by Denny Hamlin
is only around 20 million per year.
A REAL bargain.

:popcorn:

Any company that is adjusting wages and benefits to its employee's should not be spending one dime on anything that does not help the company grow.

How about a terminal that sends 6 drivers out in bad weather with empties. Thought we were supose to be saving money. You cant just change the rules because the weather is bad. ---- Poor Management. ----

yep

Endless saturation of a name product works. Product placement in movies and television works. McDonald's, Coke,Budweiser, among others are world known because of advertising. I imagine if we were not to advertise, even though we are a household word, our business would be less. The name always needs to be out there. Maybe a more prudent and targeted means of advertising may be needed in these times, but I still think it needs to be done.

I was watching Hancock the other day, and what did I see in Ray's house......FEDEX boxes!!!! Not by coincidence.

I think it's great we all have these opinions about whether or not and how we should spend advertising dollars. I'm just not sure Road Driver, P and D, Dock Workers or Office workers are actually qualified to make those type decisions.

I think it's great we all have these opinions about whether or not and how we should spend advertising dollars. I'm just not sure Road Driver, P and D, Dock Workers or Office workers are actually qualified to make those type decisions.

Buttnaked :1036316054:

I'm qualified.
NASCAR Sponsorship is a winner.
You can take it to the bank.

advertising

Roundabout :1036316054:

Not too sure about the other sponsorships,
but the NASCAR #11 car driven by Denny Hamlin
is only around 20 million per year.
A REAL bargain.

It's bad enough we've got a lousy driver but can't we even drive and American car. Or maybe Fred's gonna buy out Toyota next.
Oh and by the way I dont think they give be giving one red cent for advertising in these times. Fred has done enough of that to last quite some time. He even got fedex put on a robot in the first scene of Irobot. Half the movies you see have a fedup truck in the background somewhere.

If he could make the trailers taller so the name would be bigger he would do it.

Oh well after this economy is done with us we will only be a shell of what we once were.

So when do I get my free airplane ride? I heard back before they bought AF that if you workded for a Fedex company that you could hitch a ride on one of their cargo planes to any destination they were going to as long as their was a seat available. As for the name on the Washington Redskins playing field I think Fedex paid like $25 million to stick their name on it. I don't know if that is a one time price or what they have to pay every year. I know Fred bought some stock in the Washington Redskins;seems to me I would have put my money on Dallas in stead, but thats just me.

If the golf thing is cancelled I wonder if they will cancel all the other stuff they give money to?

So when do I get my free airplane ride?

The closest I ever came to that was when I picked
up Sheridan Garrison at the airport and asked if I could
take a look in our AF Jet. It was a beautiful jet and the
inside was big leather buckskin seats , If I remember it
only had room for 12 or 14 , six or seven large seats on
each side.

The closest I ever came to that was when I picked
up Sheridan Garrison at the airport and asked if I could
take a look in our AF Jet. It was a beautiful jet and the
inside was big leather buckskin seats , If I remember it
only had room for 12 or 14 , six or seven large seats on
each side.

Smokestack,
my favorite medium channels Sheridan, and she says you are full of Oscar Mayer Baloney. She says Sheridan flew commando, and you rode rawhide!:biglaugh:

Tell us it isn't so!!!!:hysterical:

I was told the plane ride deal was for express only

and I still believe we need to advertise: just maybe more wisely:
20 million on a nascar team: I really don't think we are getting a return for our investment

Ahhhh Dude that was cold.:Bondage:

Smoke, that was a compliment! Women go "commando", guys who are tough enough "ride rawhide". I'm just sayin' that you've got enough hair on your balls to wear uniform pants without undies! Remember, some of our drivers wear "Con-way underwear". Yellow in front, brown in back; so they don't put 'em on backwards when they get dressed!!!!

ST:1036316054:

Remember, some of our drivers wear "Con-way underwear". Yellow in front, brown in back; so they don't put 'em on backwards when they get dressed!!!!

ST:1036316054:

:hysterical:That was funny, I don't care who ya are.:hysterical:

Well,(EXCEPTION) maybe not if your a conway driver.:poster_stupid: