4 Day Weeks?

Depends on how you look at it. For me, it works..........to a point. I lost some money when my road route was cut. I was never offered a route on monday and you see what I have on tuesday. Now that we are getting heavy(for now), four days pays me good, still did alot better with five though.

i love it

Anybody work a 4 day week? If so, how do you like it? Man, I'd love a 4 day schedule!!!

Took a big pay cut doing it...
But, I love it.. can't go back doing 5 days a week.. we will see if YRC hangs in there.. if not, ill be doing 5 days a week for someone else!! If I'm lucky..
I just want to retire...

They bring it up now and again, "Does anyone want to work four tens?" And I always answer, "You mean as opposed to five fourteens?" If they gave us four tens, it would really be a 14 and a 16 hour day, then reset, and another 14 and 16. Still, sixty hours is less than seventy, and we would lose a bit of money. I used to get it during the summer months (before I got married), and I liked it, it's nice when it slows down.

I bid a 4 day route my pool day is tues, the wed route I have cancels every week, so I have a 3 day route pretty much, since we are on average pay I am working 5 days a week, they are getting the most out of us that they can, when we go back to ABC....or the new DIP pay...I will go back to 3 days, I'm looking forward to the 3 days to tell you the truth....I don't even want to get out of bed anymore.