ABF | 4 days to go...Strike or Extention?

What's going on with the contract talks this week?

Awfully quiet....
as always....3-4 extensions & votes...meanwhile, business leaving in droves...saw the FedEx sales rep yesterday and they are driving it home..."we guarantee to be strike free"...makes me want to puke...you seem like a Fart Smith troll trying to get a reaction..

Awfully quiet? havinsomefun...wow, are you just down the hall from bubbagump...by the way, bubba has been awfully quiet lately??????

What's going on with the contract talks this week?

Awfully quiet....

Calm before the storm, Brother.

I guess there’s a little......”problem”...... with the CEO not quite accurately reporting the proper amount of profit ABF made last year.

Didn’t know.....made a mistake....fault of the staff.........you know,....usual excuses......

If I was a Union negotiator, I think I would be a little peeved at having the company negotiators using.........incorrect......figures.

Especially ones that showed a higher profit........

She would never come out and say a mistake was made. She just has to appear in a video with her giant ****ing horse head and claim salaries took up 70% of the revenue. And pray the employees at the smaller terminals go for it. Because it's ABF or nothing, in small towns.

She would never come out and say a mistake was made. She just has to appear in a video with her giant :censored: horse head and claim salaries took up 70% of the revenue. And pray the employees at the smaller terminals go for it. Because it's ABF or nothing, in small towns.
Isn't that right down there in Mayberry, huh "Turncoat"?? Luckily your 3 man barn doesn't even cause a sneeze in one nostril..

The rumor (huge grain of salt obviously) going around YRC's 309 terminal is that ABF is going to work without a contract until YRC's contract is done, and then try to match whatever that figure is.

When I was out of that terminal, though, the rumor mill had a less than 1% success rate. So take it for what little it's worth. Lol

The rumor (huge grain of salt obviously) going around YRC's 309 terminal is that ABF is going to work without a contract until YRC's contract is done, and then try to match whatever that figure is.

When I was out of that terminal, though, the rumor mill had a less than 1% success rate. So take it for what little it's worth. Lol
Well maybe some truth to it this time as , heard ABF pension changes & same low pay rate as cheapo YRCW ! Kinda sad Union jobs pay the lowest now !

Woo-Hoo! They’re going to put all the Union LTL carriers back into a resurrected NMFA!

They going to wait for UPSF’s contract, too ,.......so they can join the party?

Unfortunately........like you said........the success rate of rumors is 1%.

Hope not we can’t out vote Yrc. We can have mirror contracts when it benefits both company’s. Right now we benefit from a seperete contract.