Yellow | 4 Stocks That Need a Reverse Split, Now

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
....................YRC Worldwide (Nasdaq: YRCW) - $0.27
Trucking giant YRC isn't as small as its share price suggests. This Fortune 500 company raised a good chunk of change earlier this week by selling its global logistics business.

Despite bankruptcy-filing fears among investors, YRC is doing its part to keep on truckin'. Its flagship business has shown sequential improvement as YRC posts narrower deficits.

This stock traded in the double digits two years ago, but YRC may need a reverse split to maintain listing compliance, assuming it doesn't plan on filing for Chapter 11 reorganization........................

4 Stocks That Need a Reverse Split, Now (C, ESLR, ETFC, SIRI, VG, YRCW)

Hope they just file bankruptcy and get it over with. Its like a turd that just wont flush. If they don't do the dang reverse split, which I hope they don't, they need to get it over with and down size considerably or close its doors. Just my thoughts and plenty of other people have thier own.

Hope they just file bankruptcy and get it over with. Its like a turd that just wont flush. If they don't do the dang reverse split, which I hope they don't, they need to get it over with and down size considerably or close its doors. Just my thoughts and plenty of other people have thier own.

Since you already posted that you don't work at YRC anymore you can keep your wanting the company to go out of business to yourself !!

That would be a huge loss because all of the LTL companies would cut wages if it was not for the Union setting wages most companies would pay half of what they pay now.