ODFL | 4-Wheelers testing us

slobutsure

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone ever get the feeling that some crazy drivers are TRYING to cause a slow-speed collision with us? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but approaching a red light I was gearing down trying to time the light, light turned green and driver in front knew this, but they refused to budge. I could clearly see them watching me approach in their mirror until they were sure I was actually going to stop. Only then did they move. I know most people aren't crazy enough to take us on at highway speeds, but this isn't the first example of me thinking another driver was scoping me out for a mega insurance claim. Does this ever happen to others?

I believe you. Otherwise I'm more than paranoid myself lol. There's some people out there who are just too lazy to go out and work so they'll try ruining someone else's day to earn a little cash. Trucks are a good target. My old lady works for a back cracker and some of the patients that come in aren't even able to drive anymore because they cant get insurance due to the more than average multiple wrecks with investigations to see if they're fraud or not.