XPO | 40.6% Central ICP WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.1% drop within the last ICP report. (ouch)

Sure it's pathetic, not a very good number compared to past performances.
It's free money and any free money is good money while it lasts.
Some of us have to ask ourselves, did we do everything we possibly could, to secure that extra shipment? Did we take PRIDE and stay COMMITTEDin our dockworking abilities to preserve the INTEGRITY of our customers freight to prevent damage claims? (What a cliche on words)
I'm almost positive most of us didn't do a darn thing to help. These simple everyday duties could have made a difference but now it's too late and after the fact.

I'm happy we are receiving something.

12.1% drop within the last ICP report. (ouch)

Sure it's pathetic, not a very good number compared to past performances.
It's free money and any free money is good money while it lasts.
Some of us have to ask ourselves, did we do everything we possibly could, to secure that extra shipment? Did we take PRIDE and stay COMMITTEDin our dockworking abilities to preserve the INTEGRITY of our customers freight to prevent damage claims? (What a cliche on words)
I'm almost positive most of us didn't do a darn thing to help. These simple everyday duties could have made a difference but now it's too late and after the fact.

I'm happy we are receiving something.

I almost agreed with everything you said, except the red underlined comment, I couldn't agree with you less! :duh:

I think it's the other way around, most DO try to go the extra mile, AND do their job correctly.

Also, wouldn't a HUGE transformation in name change and logo change and uniform changes eat away profit? Just some food for thought.........I find it hard to believe we as a whole (WE meaning ALL employees....) sucked so bad that ICP is this low. I think there is more than meets the eye this year, dunno........

I almost agreed with everything you said, except the red underlined comment, I couldn't agree with you less! :duh:

I think it's the other way around, most DO try to go the extra mile, AND do their job correctly.

Also, wouldn't a HUGE transformation in name change and logo change and uniform changes eat away profit? Just some food for thought.........I find it hard to believe we as a whole (WE meaning ALL employees....) sucked so bad that ICP is this low. I think there is more than meets the eye this year, dunno........
The people at the top are responsible for every thing that happens or fails to happen.When the Chicago cubs lose who gets the boot.The players or the coach.Just thinking out load.There are some things that we can change to help.the rest is in the hands of our leadership.

The people at the top are responsible for every thing that happens or fails to happen.When the Chicago cubs lose who gets the boot.The players or the coach.Just thinking out load.There are some things that we can change to help.the rest is in the hands of our leadership.

I guess the driver that damages freight also put in a policy that increases company yield at the sacrifice of volume or maybe we were the one that says lets cram our freight into as little pups as possible to save linehaul trips even though common sense says it increases damages or we're the ones responsible for DM being a ceo - which is the board of directors wet dream - a full pledged b***h. our inability to price our services at a fair market price might have something to do with this. Face it, we're drivers and i do not go to peoples dock stealing freight - they have to give it to us to ship. Let's have our a/e's ask for 1 extra shipment at a price that our customers will give us the business

I guess the driver that damages freight also put in a policy that increases company yield at the sacrifice of volume or maybe we were the one that says lets cram our freight into as little pups as possible to save linehaul trips even though common sense says it increases damages or we're the ones responsible for DM being a ceo - which is the board of directors wet dream - a full pledged b***h. our inability to price our services at a fair market price might have something to do with this. Face it, we're drivers and i do not go to peoples dock stealing freight - they have to give it to us to ship. Let's have our a/e's ask for 1 extra shipment at a price that our customers will give us the business
He's right.

The people at the top are responsible for every thing that happens or fails to happen

Sorry, that's what iI meant he's right about. If freight is damaged because it's crammed in one pup while the other is empty or a driver just throws it in and does'nt secure it.....should fall on upper managements shoulders. Some do what they're allowed to do and of course, we do what were told. This is not to rip on drivers, just to point out the management is responsible. Hope that clears up what I meant. Have a Merry Xmas to all drivers.

Now you drivers don't think sponsoring a truck race here at Michigan International Speedway and also sponsoring Jack Spragues truck was cheap do you??? I bet millions came outta your ICP for this venture...Just my thoughts..

Now you drivers don't think sponsoring a truck race here at Michigan International Speedway and also sponsoring Jack Spragues truck was cheap do you??? I bet millions came outta your ICP for this venture...Just my thoughts..
I don't think thats true.This company cares more about us then some silly race truck that no one watches out side of a trailer park in pig knuckles where ever.Nothing better then my sister/wife and I sitting on the front porch with a case of red,white and blue beer and some booze my daddy made in the shed watching jack do his thing.I hope this dose not offend any members or co-owners of this great team that I'm so proud to be a part of.May who ever you believe in bless you.