XPO | 400 million line of credit ? go or no go ?

Credits
conway told us last yr our pension was over so to speak ! why ,is it because we were maybe 800 million behind in funding , remember that our upper managment i believe was also in our fund showing more money was in there , than was really in there for the driver , why did they do it well maybe it was so they didnt have to report it to the goverment?..
now i have also hear that conway was in a pickle so to speak over a 400 million line of credit , i believe the 10 k report mentioned this first put out in october , shortly before our pension was so quicklie taken away after our fellow drivers were told in a yes seminar weeks before they would have it ..WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO US IF OUR CREDIT LINE WAS CUT OR WE COULDNT MAKE IT GOOD ..DOESNT SOUND LIKE THIS IS GOOD

conway told us last yr our pension was over so to speak ! why ,is it because we were maybe 800 million behind in funding , remember that our upper managment i believe was also in our fund showing more money was in there , than was really in there for the driver , why did they do it well maybe it was so they didnt have to report it to the goverment?..
now i have also hear that conway was in a pickle so to speak over a 400 million line of credit , i believe the 10 k report mentioned this first put out in october , shortly before our pension was so quicklie taken away after our fellow drivers were told in a yes seminar weeks before they would have it ..WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO US IF OUR CREDIT LINE WAS CUT OR WE COULDNT MAKE IT GOOD ..DOESNT SOUND LIKE THIS IS GOOD
I saw that in the last 8-k's and the 10-k in the forward looking statment about the 400 million. I really didn't know what to make of it, I haven't really seen anything positive in any of those forward looking statments. Only tme will tell.

Mountianman, gfy, ever wonder what people read? The way it looks, not to many people read any of the 10-k`s, 10 Q`S, 8 k`s, etc., etc., and I saw one post on the forum where people did not even look at there pay stubs. For your info, go to the 10b -5 daily and read the deal with Nash Finch- May 4th- License Revoked- Forward looking statement. This is going to open up another can of worms. Do either of you want to go fishing? The 10b-5 Daily

Mountianman, gfy, ever wonder what people read? The way it looks, not to many people read any of the 10-k`s, 10 Q`S, 8 k`s, etc., etc., and I saw one post on the forum where people did not even look at there pay stubs. For your info, go to the 10b -5 daily and read the deal with Nash Finch- May 4th- License Revoked- Forward looking statement. This is going to open up another can of worms. Do either of you want to go fishing? http//www.10b-5 daily.com

link doesn't work.

Here's my 2 cents worth, don't know if it will help and you prolly already know this but,all kinds of companies get lines of credit,its almost a way of doing business these days. A line of credit can be used for all sorts of things such as the buyback of stock,some use it for a VERY broadbased "rainyday" type instrument so to speck, it may also be used to pay down some high interest debt because based on the circumstances with the line of credit,the l.o.c. may be "cheaper" money,i.e. lower interest. Don't know if that helps any but I hope it does.
By the way if as you wonder, "what if the l.o.c. was cut? I'm pretty sure that would show up in some business news, trucking news, or stock market news way before any real harm would happen. If that happens that means the company is in trouble somehow and the stock price would reflect that and take a tumble either prior to the l.o.c. being cut or as a result of the l.o.c. being cut
As far as being worried about the company not making good on it, there are numerous safeguards,requirements, guidelines, etc., etc. in place so the likihood of that happening is kept to a minimum. If I made any errors in this please feel free to correct them