XPO | 4000 posts

I've not read all 16,500 of them. Only a small portion, really.
Then a week vacation is in order. During that week off, if you don't do anything else, you should be able to get caught up on all of them. lol

In the ones I do read, he tends to flirt with danger.
I'm not politically correct Bro. And I really don't care who I might offend with the things that I say. I don't look for arguments, I look for good debates that are tied in with facts. I have plenty of people who hate me because when I read b.s. and inaccuracies, I correct the poster. (which usually pisses them off). I live in a fact filled world, and I usually cut out the b.s. and politically correctness, which can rub people the wrong way. But I also must admit that I sometimes post things just to stimulate a debate because I'm interested in what both sides have to say.

In reality, several years ago, the administration on here deleted a lot of posts to save server space. And when everyone's post count was cut down, for some reason my post amount was just under the threshold, and many of mine remained, which left me as one of the top posters. There are some other guys that have more than I do, but they had more deleted at that time.

But trust me when I tell you.....I'm still pretty well connected to the trucking industry, so I know when I smell b.s.

:1036316054: