Yellow | $400k for Wicks to sign non-compete

ALL I konw is if you pay me $25,000 a month I will not do any thing and I will not talk to any one and if the price is a little to much I will take $10,000 and I will sit in the corner and not talk to or touch or do any thing I promise please hire me I'm ready !!!!
PS I will relocate

that was cheap.James Welch who was big chief at yellow received a 2million dollar non comp supplement when he resigned.

That was then, this is now! This is BS!

I think this is a slap in the face for everyone that have "given-back" and are hoping to save this sorry outfit.

I'm about done with it.

That was then, this is now! This is BS!

I think it is BS to pay someone who is going to quit to keep his mouth shut and ask your curent employees to take a pay cut, oh well I go to work and my tools stay in my tool box and my wrenches dont turn and I don't care about your go do it we all need to be together bs I went the exra mile for a long time and now i'M DONE MAKING GUYS LIKE WICKS AND ZOLLARS RICH WITH MY HARD WORK. I'm proud to say I get 60 % less done for 15 % less pay thanks Zollars and Wicks and them alll

I'm not even a YRC employee and I was offended. These guys have no honor whatsoever. I've never seen such...... My goodness, after what ya'll have been through and then this???? I guess this is Billy's way of saying "F--- You very much".

Peace

I am dumbfounded (LOL), a corporate executive needs to be compensated to be ethical. :biglaugh: That is a real shock?!?!?! What I find truly offensive is that we are making this payment WHILE he is still employed by YRC.:duh:
I would be curious as to why $400,000.00 is appropriate incentive to do what we do everyday for our base wages!

And it only took a quart of chocolate milk,and a case of Hershey bars to convince FK to stay on with us.

If it was worth $400,000 to pay him to keep his mouth shut if got canned then then I suppose he would be worth a million dollars to one of the competitors. But they took no chances. $400,000 is slave money. They paid him $800,000 to stay