Estes | 401 payments

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
Has anyone heard anything about ESTES having to pay money into the 401 because they did something wrong when they stopped payments?Hope you guys have been busy,Im still on layoff,thinking about going to the dark side,dark side being FEDX.Gotta feed the babies somehow.Stay safe everyone.

from what i understand, a company can only suspend contributions 1 out of every 3 years and still claim they offer a 401k program. So while i personally think we will never see personal days, and the days after thanksgiving and christmas paid ever again, i do think they will have to reinstate the 401k.

[quote author=FrkyBgStok link=topic=80886.msg835830#msg835830 date=1275921053]
from what i understand, a company can only suspend contributions 1 out of every 3 years and still claim they offer a 401k program. So while i personally think we will never see personal days, and the days after thanksgiving and christmas paid ever again, i do think they will have to reinstate the 401k.
[/quote]check your new policy and procedure manual and you might just be a little suprised

[quote author=strangedays50 link=topic=80886.msg835812#msg835812 date=1275916022]
Has anyone heard anything about ESTES having to pay money into the 401 because they did something wrong when they stopped payments?Hope you guys have been busy,Im still on layoff,thinking about going to the dark side,dark side being FEDX.Gotta feed the babies somehow.Stay safe everyone.
[/quote]

Oh yes.......I did that moved to FedEx. You will be Very Happy Here. :thumbsup:

Is it a better world over there??? Tell us about it. If I made the jump would it make me happy? Would I get to wear those sexy outfits? Do chicks respond differently to a fed ex driver than an estes crackerhead? Would it make my friends jealous? Would I have a better feeling of self worth? Would I have to shave everyday? Do they really care how long a person worked there? Is there pacifiers in the trucks? Do all the trucks have a/c? Does fed ex have better looking secretaries? I wanna know. These are important questions I have to know before I sign.