R&L | 401K Inquiry

Dirtyneck

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone withdrawn from there 401K plan without any intentions of paying yourself back. If so, how easy is it? I tried a long time ago and it just seemed like I was being asked to jumping through fire rings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless The Fighting Irish

Has anyone withdrawn from there 401K plan without any intentions of paying yourself back. If so, how easy is it? I tried a long time ago and it just seemed like I was being asked to jumping through fire rings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.