XPO | 401k Match

Does anyone know off hand what the 401k match is for new employees?

The last I saw was new employees receive a 2% contribution from the company. I forget when the change happened but older employees are in the retirement savings plan (RSP) and the newly hired employees are placed in the personal savings plan (PSP)

Thats why no one with a cdl already doesnt hire on here we have to train part time dockworkers to get a cdl then fill there heads full of lies then they leave
Then they wonder why you need a union . You can see by this how far they will go.
I had no idea that they were under 3% . Why would anyone decent come here now ?

Last edited:
Sad these Wall Street guys believe their the only ones who deserve reward for their work. What's even worse is we have guys on here that will defend this and say to hell with the new guys.

I think the 2% is fixed if you're in the PSP. If you're in the RSP it's a little better deal, dependant on your age and years of service.
There is no match that I know of, just a basic and transition contribution and based on years of service and age, don't know about new hires

Hell OD's retirement plan isn't much better though... they match 40% of the first 6%. The only redeeming quality is the year end discretionary deposit they put in as our profit sharing bonus. It's better than the Con-way bonus because the deposit into the 401 saves on taxes.

Hell OD's retirement plan isn't much better though... they match 40% of the first 6%. The only redeeming quality is the year end discretionary deposit they put in as our profit sharing bonus. It's better than the Con-way bonus because the deposit into the 401 saves on taxes.
OD puts in a fair amount every year dont they which probably makes yall's better than most. At the almighty BIG E we only get 50 cent up to 6%.