XPO | $$$ 401k

yea why i don't see anything different with the account.
my account total has dropped enough to make that revised pension plan look good! I sure wish the FED would cut interest rates soon, and spank big oil for the gouging allready.. Oops I forgot that won`t happen GW and DICK C have too much at stake.

my account total has dropped enough to make that revised pension plan look good! I sure wish the FED would cut interest rates soon, and spank big oil for the gouging allready.. Oops I forgot that won`t happen GW and DICK C have too much at stake.
Well now that cut came today 09-18-07 and up went all stocks, heck the fed should have asked our opinion 6 months ago! They should have learned last time but didn`t! I guess that`s leadership for ya!

Totally noob question....but how do you "sell" your stocks. And for that matter, I assume if 10% of my weekly 401k contribution is going towards Conway stock, thats means I am actually "buying" Conway stocks...?

So what do I do when I sell them?? Where do I sell them...to whom...

err........:hide:

Cause I guess the whole point is if the stocks were to all of a sudden increase +$10/stock, it is assumable you could sell then....and when stock prices are down, buy then...?

Like I said...err :hide:

Totally noob question....but how do you "sell" your stocks. And for that matter, I assume if 10% of my weekly 401k contribution is going towards Conway stock, thats means I am actually "buying" Conway stocks...?

So what do I do when I sell them?? Where do I sell them...to whom...

err........:hide:

Cause I guess the whole point is if the stocks were to all of a sudden increase +$10/stock, it is assumable you could sell then....and when stock prices are down, buy then...?

Like I said...err :hide:

You can call T Rowe and tell them you want to move all your CNW stock into another stock such as the bond fund,equity income,small cap,dodge&cox itnl.or some other fund.You can also tell them you want all future CNW contributions switched immediately.

You can call T Rowe and tell them you want to move all your CNW stock into another stock such as the bond fund,equity income,small cap,dodge&cox itnl.or some other fund.You can also tell them you want all future CNW contributions switched immediately.

10-4. You can also do it all online. Everything.

sign up to manage your account online.It's very easy and only takes a few minutes.That way you can move money between funds,sell common stock,increase contributions and change investment options all with a point and click.Very conveniant and so simple a caveman could do it.:hysterical: