Yellow | 401k

bV6aJke.jpg

Just heard that the checks came out of the Cayman Islands Account this time and were sent out by boat and was to expensive for air mail so the checks are on the boat
Cayman Island delivery service.
Payroll.

Central States gets no contribution. You probably know that.
I wish I could help. But seeing the only one who contributes to my 401 is me!
Like I said earlier the part I put in showed up on payday at prudential last week when I called them. She pulled up the amount and date of the deposit to them.

Last I knew, the western states pension fund would not accept the reduced payments from YRC. Therfore the money went towards the employees 401 account. YRC101, are you in the western states pension fund.
Yes and you are correct about the western states so our 2080 hours pension contribution goes into the 401 k and who did not have peer lock as of now you can’t tetire till 65 since there are no moneys going into the western teamsters and we are only getting 1 point a year for age but not service like the central at least they are getting 2 points a year!!! The fuzz about all of this is they have not contributed any hours to the 401 k this year yet!! Delinquent

The NMFA had language which called for interest to be paid when a company was late making payroll. Perhaps the same is needed for pension payments.