Holland | 401'ks

jimmyjoe (jj)

TB Lurker
Credits
has any one else noticed that they are not contributing weekly. Talked with Mass Mutual they say the company has until the 15th of the next month to contribute last months money!! By Law!!.

Since we started this 401k they have contibuted weekly until this Aug. They have not contibuted since the first of Aug. over 3 weeks.

Anyone else see this?

i started the 401k with holland 2yrs ago and they never put the money in weekly . i called mass mutual right away and they gave me the same answer.

I checked my history and they usually make the deposit at the 7th day. Last Dec they had a glitch and took a extra couple of weeks to make the deposit. Holland has taken the money out of my check the last couple of weeks. With the market acting stupid the last couple of weeks could have had something to do with the delay. I know I have reduced my contribution 2 weeks ago. Moved it to the credit union for the next 6 months just in case of a rainy day. Ha Ha Grizz

Wait a minute i didnt think we could join the teamsters 401k plan with mass mutual. I was told holland had to agree to put half in and they havent done so. Did i miss something.

The Teamster 401 is a percentage of your check that is deducted weekly through payroll. Holland doesn't match any funds. Mass Mutual controls all funds. Oh yes you can chose to put funds in stock or bonds. Nice way to build a nest egg when stocks are going good. GRIZZ

JJ I finally got a deposit into my 401 Friday, but it appears to me they skipped a week. What about you? GRIZZ

JJ I finally got a deposit into my 401 Friday, but it appears to me they skipped a week. What about you? GRIZZ

Yes I checked mine today and I was short the week ending 4 Aug. They deposited 28 July a while back and just deposited the week ending 11 Aug this week.
WHERE IS WEEK ENDING 4 AUG?

JJ they caught up last week with 2 deposits on the 29th. Now isn't fun watching your money going up and down like a roller coaster? I hope things level out soon. GRIZZ