Yellow | 402 death trap Man Dragged off dock

Roadway spy

Banned
Credits
Supervisor puts wrong move in switcher drags man and forlift off the dock they have no chains and no mirrors and no Communication it's a death trap who going to be next not me I'm going to sit here. K Lilly calls daddy Mitch in Kansas for help Terminal manager not even sure what day it is goes to show at yellow it's not what you know but who you know yellow for dummies hand book.

Wait a minute. Did someone get hurt at 402 because of something a stupid as giving the wrong move to a switcher? Uh, It's been a while for me but I can remember having to walk back and check to make sure each door was closed when I was in the yard at 120.
Did we give up safety for the sake of a few steps? Where in the hell is this high & mighty "Safety" Dept and why are they allowing this practice to happen?
Oh! Didn't have your seat belt on? That's a letter! Give out the wrong move and someone could get killed? Crickets churping in the background!

Wait a minute. Did someone get hurt at 402 because of something a stupid as giving the wrong move to a switcher? Uh, It's been a while for me but I can remember having to walk back and check to make sure each door was closed when I was in the yard at 120.
Did we give up safety for the sake of a few steps? Where in the hell is this high & mighty "Safety" Dept and why are they allowing this practice to happen?
Oh! Didn't have your seat belt on? That's a letter! Give out the wrong move and someone could get killed? Crickets churping in the background!
OK. Yes. They don't check doors here anyways. And they have pulled people to the yard!
Now. When I switched for one of the companies it was required to chock and or unchock and check doors. They don't chock or check here. They rely on the supervision to close doors. Me I wouldn't trust them to change the toilet paper roll.
Personally. I did it anyways. I didn't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt.

And a side note. It's bad to say this but that's the only thing g that gets their attention. Someone dies because of their stupidity.

As in your title. I hope no one died or was seriously hurt.

Last edited:
Supervisor puts wrong move in switcher drags man and forlift off the dock they have no chains and no mirrors and no Communication it's a death trap who going to be next not me I'm going to sit here. K Lilly calls daddy Mitch in Kansas for help Terminal manager not even sure what day it is goes to show at yellow it's not what you know but who you know yellow for dummies hand book.
Can Mitch take care of it without his buddy Tyson on his lap?

We have orange(kinda) cones. Most are tails on lift trucks. Lol.
Doesn't matter. To check doesn't take much longer. And there is enough room for the most fashionable driver to walk and talk on his phone in between the trailers.
Even crst guys.
:17142:
You mean you guys have distracted drivers in the yard?? Can't believe that...