??

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I'm having a WTF moment, I can't sleep, for the last 2 weeks I have had trouble, then I get so exhausted that I go to bed early, sleep like a cat, then I feel really good that next day, then for the next 3 or 4 days its back to no sleep, IDK what gives.

I keep having wierd dreams when I do sleep, I think its lack of sex...seriously I really do, I have taken a break from dating after that douche paula ripped me off. I can't find someone my own age that isn't a friggin cow, that or they want to have sex on the 1st date and proceed to tell me they love me and expect me to say it back.

I'm going back to the younger women, also I'll **** ugly but I won't **** fat!!

Thus ends my rant...thanks for reading.

GT

I'm having a WTF moment, I can't sleep, for the last 2 weeks I have had trouble, then I get so exhausted that I go to bed early, sleep like a cat, then I feel really good that next day, then for the next 3 or 4 days its back to no sleep, IDK what gives.

I keep having wierd dreams when I do sleep, I think its lack of sex...seriously I really do, I have taken a break from dating after that douche paula ripped me off. I can't find someone my own age that isn't a friggin cow, that or they want to have sex on the 1st date and proceed to tell me they love me and expect me to say it back.

GT

Seems like you have a couple things you need to work out there... :biglaugh:

LOL!!! A vacation sounds good Woodman, can I borrow some cash? Wait..I don't have any vacation till next yr, can I still borrow...no, have some cash..LOL!!

Stan, your right I do have some things to work out..HAHAHA!!!!

GT

A night at a strip club and a few beers will take care of that. Catch the red-eye, I make sure you are back in time to go to work monday.

double r said:
A night at a strip club and a few beers will take care of that. Catch the red-eye, I make sure you are back in time to go to work monday.

Sounds like a direct work order to me... ; )

I wish I had the cash, Woody won't give it up, seems his wallet is sewen shut, RR I would love nothing more, we could get Stan involved, could be just what the doctor ordered!

I wish I had the cash, Woody won't give it up, seems his wallet is sewen shut, RR I would love nothing more, we could get Stan involved, could be just what the doctor ordered!
Then we would both have to catch the red eye to centeral pa. That may work though, heard centeral pa got some good strip clubs.

GT things will get better. Yeah go on a vacation and come up here to minnesota and we will go snowmobiling

grocerythrower said:

Don't get me involved cuz I won't have any cash then either... : )