R&L | 48' Doubles through NY and MA

doubles

I didn't know you guy's pulled doulbe 48's. I kow you have have to have a tractor that can maintain 55mph with the set, min 350 hp. Each driver has to have a LCV permit ontop of his doubles on his Lic. It usually takes 3-5 weeks to get that permit from NY State. If you live out of NY it takes a little longer. They do pull a lot better than pups, but passing is tough. you can only use certain exit/entrance ramps too.
The thruway can cancel doubles if the weather is too bad also.:popcorn::loser:

Thanks Daylitedean. I was just curious. I may transfer out to Vegas someday. I have family out there, and all the rushing around of the north east is getting old.

That was funny Pro1driver.

uhhh.....

i don't get what was supposed to be funny.

i asked some questions, and wanted some answers. when i was at NEMF, i told you how they paid the doubles drivers.

and for your information, (since you want to be a smart-@ss), i have already called the Seekonk term and spoke with the TM "Allen"...........

thanks for NOT helping answer some questions..

i beleive he meant the picture at the bottom of your page pro1driver and i think that it is funny also

well since (as of right now, because now it puts into question his thoughts) i do not know to what he was reffering to, i will back off any further on saying anything about his comment. so temporarily, i will accept what YOU are saying.

and yes, it IS coffee i was jacked up on when the photo was taken.......:biglaugh:

leave a pot of coffee sitting, and it'll go AWOL in minutes.......!!!:smilie_132:

but, getting back to my original question(s), does anyone have ANY idea on the pay...??

someone said "a dollar more" to pull them, but................

What my TM said was the line haul runs are rated on a certain hourly rate.I don't know what that is as I'm a city driver but he said it would be a dollar an hour more than regular line haul.By the way,I thought he was talking about your picture too so relax.

What my TM said was the line haul runs are rated on a certain hourly rate.I don't know what that is as I'm a city driver but he said it would be a dollar an hour more than regular line haul.By the way,I thought he was talking about your picture too so relax.
we had a paramount driver that make the same turn as i and i wouldn make 225 and he made 130