Central Transport | 4th QTR earnings projection....

Ha Ha!! Chasing greatness:

icefailgif.gif

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

according to bloomburg it is still feb 08, but anyway,as of right now there is no official announcement on vitran.com as to the date

Ok I think we should have a contest on who gets the closest to guessing the loss. My guess is 10.2 million....Every one else start making your guess if your game, if you don't want to play. no prob.....The winner shall get something yet to be determined....Nothing monetary of course....Just something like a recognition award....Maybe a best azz kisser award....Maybe the best inside info award...Now how shall he be recognized and receive his props......I say who ever wins shall get one like from each person that plays on the first post he puts up gloating on his victory....Ok everyone lets start guessing. I will keep the guesses....Don't think I spelled guesses right...but anyway I will announce the winner. The guess is only for the last quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I think we should have a contest on who gets the closest to guessing the loss. My guess is 10.2 million....Every one else start making your guess if your game, if you don't want to play. no prob.....The winner shall get something yet to be determined....Nothing monetary of course....Just something like a recognition award....Maybe a best azz kisser award....Maybe the best inside info award...Now how shall he be recognized and receive his props......I say who ever wins shall get one like from each person that plays on the first post he puts up gloating on his victory....Ok everyone lets start guessing. I will keep the guesses....Don't think I spelled guesses right...but anyway I will announce the winner. The guess is only for the last quarter.

19.2 million is my guess Train.

somewhere between 7 and 20 million............. :Poke:

what happens if someone ties with me?

$11.5 million for Q4
Odds low NW....Should have played it like the"price is right"......Lot of high bids here....Winner gets a reputation bump....Come on....Be smart.