Central Transport | 4th QTR earnings projection....

R we sticking with a direct number or in between two numbers train? Ciz if so im between 13.75-14.80
Your fine...As long as their isn't a great gap...I think there will be a clear winner $$....I believe some way to high...But I've been wrong before....Ok....Train 10.2....$$13.75....20HE....11.5NW....19.2POPS.....12.5DC135.....22.6DETROIT.....24.5OUTWHEEL

:Emoticon_digging::
I honestly wish we were guessing how much we were making...But it is what it is so we will play it this way. Maybe next year...Guys I try so hard to cope with all this in a light hearted way...Sometimes I think my curse with this company is that I truly care...So many don't...Its just a pay check to them....I want to succeed....Its just the way I'm wired...I can't change the essence of what I am...I so wish I could sometime....I take great pride in a job well done....Whether its mowing the grass....Washing my truck...or even digging a ditch...Its just the way my father taught me to be....I just can't change.

Spoke to an insider again this morning. It's going to be bad. Maybe over 20
CK's job is as risk. The V doesn't have much room left...

us drivers been telling leaders for 5 or 6 years what's wrong with company. Drivers not paid to Question the way this company is run. So it goes in one ear out the other. It is what it is. Sorry and thanks all higher ups

i read on bloomburg and yahoo that it was suppose to be feb 8, well, we now know what vitran says

Vitran Corporation Inc. to Report 2012 Fourth Quarter Results and Host Investor Conference Call and Webcast February 20th
TORONTO, Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitran Corporation Inc. (Nasdaq:VTNC) (TSX:VTN), a North American transportation and supply chain firm, today announced that it will host its 2012 fourth quarter financial results conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The Company plans to announce its fourth quarter financial results before the market opens Wednesday, February 20, 2013.

Conference Call: Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET
Dial-in Number: 888-396-8064 or 416-764-8649 (International)
Call Replay Until: February 27, 2013
Replay Number: 877-674-6060 or 416-764-8691 (International)
Access Code: 437805
Webcast: Vitran.com - Homepage, transportation, TransWestern Express, TWE Express, Distribution, Logistics, G&W Freight, Truckload, Freight Connection, Vitran Express, Investor Relations, routing, Vitrac, road safety, friving, trucker, news, trucking, trucklo, select "Investor Relations"
Web Replay: 60 days

i just talked to my informant and if the intel is true i will be receiving alot of LIKE hits on my guess. lol.
10 so far.....And the honor of having the best inside information award at Vitran Express.....Of course it could be just a lucky guess...LOL.....Stunhs!f said it was reported the numbers won't be out until the 20th...so you may have to wait a little longer to gloat and say i told you so.

Last edited by a moderator: