Central Transport | 4th QTR earnings projection....

where do we hit the like button for biglarry28? let us know.
We will just have to wait for the Big man to comes back....Until then it will be business as usual....Its sink or swim boys.....We are on our own.....No more bail outs.....We sold the goose that laid the golden egg :nut_kick:.....Lets see how that works out for us !!!!!! And by the way H.E. the new pic fits you to a Tee

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets roll men....The big man needs 10 more likes. And BTW it shows alot of character from the Big Man not to gloat....Although I would say " I told you so"..........Just kidding... But come on Larry it was just a lucky guess wasn't it.

maybe a wash and wax on his tractor.and a vitran repair kit for road side breakdowns complete with book of matches ,wire ties ,duck tape.and bs repelent {that will be gone in a matter of seconds} matches are for heat cause there is plenty of pallet scraps in the trailers.the gloves are not the dr long finger one's right. i don't think they would be needed as for all of us have been drilled enough already. lol maybe hip waders are more called for cause the poop is higher than my boots already

oh wait there's more a throw back 8track tape system for your home enjoyment along with a complete set of the best of vitran vhs tapes cause dvd's are going out of style. the 6 track system will have all the vitran blues and there hit music they play while you are on hold . please call for a control # if any of you prize pack items don't work right cause they came from our os&d bins and we will be sure to send you another cause there is plenty more yes it was an 8 track but two won't work right .only one winner per family a month.

maybe a wash and wax on his tractor.and a vitran repair kit for road side breakdowns complete with book of matches ,wire ties ,duck tape.and bs repelent {that will be gone in a matter of seconds} matches are for heat cause there is plenty of pallet scraps in the trailers.the gloves are not the dr long finger one's right. i don't think they would be needed as for all of us have been drilled enough already. lol maybe hip waders are more called for cause the poop is higher than my boots already

actually, depends on if linehaul or P&D as to what he needs

DaysofGlory and Outwheeler are being extremely witty tonight.....I'm proud of you boys.

I carry my own TP the company stuff is brutal. And I do carry my own roadside repair kit...that Snap-on roller chest is a bear to load up everyday lol