SAIA | 4th quarter 2017 highlights

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
37GgDd5.jpg

Any truth to a rumor i heard about SAIA BUYING NEMF ? THIS WOULD DEFINITELY ALOW THEM TO ESTABLISH TO MOVE INTO NORTHEAST

"Train, I think these results would be better, if they didn't need to spend so much time coaching drivers for blowing stop signs."
They most certainly got my attention. Hadn’t had an event since then. And a 16% decrease in accidents has obviously got every drivers attention. Despite DriveCam being hated among most drivers it does brings results. It’s hard to argue with numbers.

Why would Saia want to buy another company,they have built their way into the Northeast? Love them or hate them, you have to respect their achievements, in growing from a I-10 company to a national carrier in less than 20 years.

Why would Saia want to buy another company,they have built their way into the Northeast? Love them or hate them, you have to respect their achievements, in growing from a I-10 company to a national carrier in less than 20 years.
To understand the success of SAIA all you have to do is look at the tenure of Rick O’dell. Although he doesn’t deserve all the credit he most certainly has been a CEO that knows the business and has led this company in the right direction. We all have seen what a bad CEO can do to a trucking company. But you can also see what a great CEO can do. He is pure greatness.

To understand the success of SAIA all you have to do is look at the tenure of Rick O’dell. Although he doesn’t deserve all the credit he most certainly has been a CEO that knows the business and has led this company in the right direction. We all have seen what a bad CEO can do to a trucking company. But you can also see what a great CEO can do. He is pure greatness.

Plus he had his idiot father-in-law to show him everything NOT to do as the CEO of a huge trucking company.