XPO | 5% give back, lose 401K match....

I'm sure the spin will be dizzying. Let's recap; didn't explain it in the first dvd due to lengthening the dvd, got to come clean after the reality of the subject is fully realized, now making a completely new dvd to "explain" it. WOW!!! Once again Conway at its' best.....FIRE...AIM....READY.....Press on

Are you saying that they wanted to throw the new vacation takaway out there and see if anyone would notice? - Hoping that as a whole we would not?

Why not?

It's worked before.

Stressed, Stressed, Stressed and Restressed that your vacation schedule would not be interupted on a yearly baisis. Did I mention they stressed that? Hey Bossbox, did you guys get a memo on this subject? Maybe Tues. or Wed. following the release of the dvd. How 'bout new answeres to the questions we asked at that meeting? Were those questions ever answered by the spin doctors? How come they were never shared to the masses? You must have gotten something 'cause you finally came clean that we LOST a years worth of vacation. Press on

Stressed, Stressed, Stressed and Restressed that your vacation schedule would not be interupted on a yearly baisis. Did I mention they stressed that? Hey Bossbox, did you guys get a memo on this subject? Maybe Tues. or Wed. following the release of the dvd. How 'bout new answeres to the questions we asked at that meeting? Were those questions ever answered by the spin doctors? How come they were never shared to the masses? You must have gotten something 'cause you finally came clean that we LOST a years worth of vacation. Press on

I am not sure what I got, just about what I heard...I stood there with the rest of the employees...Told you what the man told us...I think I said from the beginning that we lost a year's worth of accrual, did I not..?? The Q&A from the masses, were shared this past Monday, and I kept it with me all week so I could go over it with anyone who had additional questions..I shared with everyone...ask your SCM why he chose not to share it, it certainly wasn't top secret information..

I am not sure what I got, just about what I heard...I stood there with the rest of the employees...Told you what the man told us...I think I said from the beginning that we lost a year's worth of accrual, did I not..?? The Q&A from the masses, were shared this past Monday, and I kept it with me all week so I could go over it with anyone who had additional questions..I shared with everyone...ask your SCM why he chose not to share it, it certainly wasn't top secret information..

there is Q&A material on the employee portal that says it was last updated 3/19

Got a feeling Geo does not want to ask his TM anything. He will talk and talk and talk and talk in a circle. Yup, It will take only 20 minutes to not answer the question.

I just figured out what they mean by "it starts with me";
The Pay Cut... ISWM.

That is right on. ISWM has more meaning to it than when they first came out with that stupid phrase. Now I see why they came out with it, for use later to jack the employees.

Referring to the 401k and vacation fiasco thread, It's more what you didn't say. Same approach GO took. Stress the rollover and uninterrupted schedule. I'm a pill today. A fight cat at best. I'll get off here now. Don't mean to butt heads. No Bankrupt I did not call him a butthead. Don't even go there. See yas later. Press on :smilie_132:

Sorry, there was a third thing....You will also be able to roll as much to next year as you want....If you have 5 weeks this year, and you want to roll them to next year, you will be able to do that..

Wait a minute, isn't this one of the reasons why they changed the vacation policy in the first place? According to what we were told, they have to set aside vacation pay, for each employee, to pay their vacation wages for the following year. So they decided to change that, so that those set-aside wages could be used to beef-up our available cash reserves if we need them to operate the company. Right?

So if everyone of us, decided to forgo taking any vacation next year, we could all roll 1-5 weeks of vacation into the next year, (2011), right? So aren't we back to the same accounting problem we have right now? Setting aside vacation wages for the following year?

Looks like a bunch of smoke and mirrors to me. All they are doing is moving debts around on paper. Instead of setting money aside for next years vacations, this year, they are moving those debts to next year. The only way this new plan will solve the problems they are trying to solve, is if everyone takes all of their vacation each year. As soon as we start banking days into the following year, their plan falls apart.

So, all they accomplished, was stealing our vacation wages for next year from us. Since most driver's don't have a degree in accounting, they thought they could pull the wool over our eyes, and get away with it. I still say they need to do the right thing, and buy all of the days, that we would have accumulated this year, from us at the end of the year. They know what they have done is wrong. They need to appologize to us, and make this situation right. They need to use a little honesty and integrity here.

Referring to the 401k and vacation fiasco thread, It's more what you didn't say. Same approach GO took. Stress the rollover and uninterrupted schedule. I'm a pill today. A fight cat at best. I'll get off here now. Don't mean to butt heads. No Bankrupt I did not call him a butthead. Don't even go there. See yas later. Press on :smilie_132:

Uh, John mentioned specifically letting us know there would be a schedule, according to financial criteria that would have to be met, that would put all our benefits back in place...Not knowing specifically what that would be until the details are worked out, I chose not to talk about it..I don't want to put inaccurate info out there...

Yeah, it is certainly not top secret how they STOLE vacation from us. There is not other word for it. $5300 back into the conway "I am going to make another dvd and explain how we stole it from you dvd". yep, keep spending my money on useless crap. Call it what it is you thieving sob's.

Uh, John mentioned specifically letting us know there would be a schedule, according to financial criteria that would have to be met, that would put all our benefits back in place...Not knowing specifically what that would be until the details are worked out, I chose not to talk about it..I don't want to put inaccurate info out there...

I am sure we will here something after the world famous Delaware share holders meeting.

That is right on. ISWM has more meaning to it than when they first came out with that stupid phrase. Now I see why they came out with it, for use later to jack the employees.
Wow, did we make fun of ISWM when it came out. We had a purple dinosour sing the toddler simple ISWM song and everything. Yup, pretty lame was the consensus.

BUT, what stood out to most was the audacity that all of the factors that make us honest, conscientious, motivated, and hard working individuals starts with me...yeah me, right down here at the bottom of the food chain, - me. I am NOT to innovate, think outside of the box, and make judgement calls or educated guesses.

On top of this, look who my integrity is constantly questioned by!

ALL of those before mentioned positive attributes start at the TOP with good leadership and through example. I will follow their lead......Hence the word "leader".

It Starts at The TOP

ky-jelly stocks up 20% all over the country

its not just us.

were actually on back-order because yellow freight had a massive order

We have an FOS that sells it out of the trunk of his car.

Is that a conflict of interest. Should I call the ethics hotline?

Ethics Hotline: 1-800-626-5683​

Just remember you are Bank R. when you call ... they will never figure it out ...

Yes, they do make an allowance for anonymity. But then they ask for my social security number....but I'm pretty sure that in the spirit wanting to avoid any retaliation, they would never try to match my SSN to my real identity...

Ethics Hotline: 1-800-626-5683​

Just remember you are Bank R. when you call ... they will never figure it out ...

Now THAT was weird but nothing Conway does surprises me anymore.

I guess we can't afford an ethics hotline anymore because now they charge 99 cents/min!