XPO | 5% giveback at tomorrows meeting

imovaherenow

TB Regular
Credits
heard there will be a 5% giveback across the board....
looks like the first non-union to do so...lead the way proud to say ..conway???

yea..ask the box boss..he knows..lets just say..a little birdie told me..and it will be confirmed at tomorrows monday meeting..sorry for the bad news

There has been alot of speculation what is going to happen at the meeting tomorrow ... 401k , insurance, etc ... I have a hard time believing the above poster because he has made a minimal amount of posts and has stirred the pot in other threads.. but if it is a give back it will surprise me ..

and will you retract your disparaging comment tomorrow?...hey i heard this last night from a manager ..why would he say it?..it might be about 401k also..who knows but we will all find out tomorrow...this site is for these type of instances..as far as stirring the pot i post facts some people dont like the truth

yea..ask the box boss..he knows..lets just say..a little birdie told me..and it will be confirmed at tomorrows monday meeting..sorry for the bad news

There has been alot of speculation what is going to happen at the meeting tomorrow ... 401k , insurance, etc ... I have a hard time believing the above poster because he has made a minimal amount of posts and has stirred the pot in other threads.. but if it is a give back it will surprise me ..

I don't even work for them anymore and I feel really nervous and tense.
He's claiming Boxboss already knows and is pretty much calling him out.

This may or may not mean anything but I knew a few TM's that knew a lot about each and every take-away, enhancement etc. prior to roll out.
(quite possibly a few days to a week in advance) They were not allowed to leak any of it.

I don't know what to say other than "Sorry" if it turns out to be a negative enhancement.

and will you retract your disparaging comment tomorrow?...hey i heard this last night from a manager ..why would he say it?..it might be about 401k also..who knows but we will all find out tomorrow...this site is for these type of instances..as far as stirring the pot i post facts some people dont like the truth

Probably not.

I don't even work for them anymore and I feel really nervous and tense.
He's claiming Boxboss already knows and is pretty much calling him out.

This may or may not mean anything but I knew a few TM's that knew a lot about each and every take-away, enhancement etc. prior to roll out.
(quite possibly a few days to a week in advance) They were not allowed to leak any of it.

I don't know what to say other than "Sorry" if it turns out to be a negative enhancement.

DW ,
Something will be taken away .. whether iamovaherenow is right or not about a give back we shall see. I am prepared for what ever is announced.

:hide: From the look on my tm's face when he emerged from the conference call Friday, I would have to guess it ain't gonna be pleasent news for the worker units.
I don't disagree that Box already knows, but he is not foolish enough to spill the beans, and risk his career at Con-Way.
We will all know Monday, and we can come home to our Truckingboards and discuss the good, bad, and the ugly.:smilie_132:

There is no doubt in my mind, BoxBoss knows what's coming. My SCM emerged from a conference call of all region SCMs Friday afternoon, saying that it was about Monday's meeting, and that's all he'd say.

It would surprise me if the same type of call did not occur in every region across America this past Friday.

Of course, BB's too sharp to reveal anything now, and I respect that. As much as I'd like to know, I don't blame him for laying low until tomorrow.

What's done is done, nothing we can do about it now.
And no point in fretting until all is revealed in the morning.

That said, BB, feel free to PM me with full details.....you can trust me! :smilie_132:

All I have to say that what ever happens will not be popular. A negative attitude is not going to help or quizzing box boss ... he will have the same info we are getting.

heard there will be a 5% giveback across the board....
looks like the first non-union to do so...lead the way proud to say ..conway???

If this is true kiss me bye...I have been through this before. A company tells you they need a pay cut to survive and 60 days later they are gone...

If Con-Way needs a pay cut then they are in worse shape than they have been letting on!

You are an expenditure...to be manipulated as required...your livelihood...your family and their continuity means nothing.

Its f##king stunning that a company who wishes to be acknowledged as the "best" goes to the extreme to prove the opposite. They have been hacking at us for years...and the majority of the employees suck it up and hope things will get better...it ain't gonna happen!

5% or no...there is going to be something! All the while the corporate upper echelon will sit in their high dollar chairs and pat themselves on the back for what a fine job they have done...satisfying the BOD and stockholders...

Ersrtwhile...the lowly whom depend upon their place of employment for their livelihood will have to suck it up. The higher ups want you to take in the @ss and get the ISWM...LSS...and whatever else while they are rewarded with large stock options and pats on the back for a job well done.

I would rather work for a company (making less money) than work for someone who has issues with honesty and integrity...whatever tomorrow brings it will as in times past just another knee-jerk reaction by those protecting their own @ss...

Rat :loser:

I often wonder how much the economy is a convient factor to take from employees assumming that is what is going to take place. I think there is alot of other things that could be trimmed before taking actual pay from employees.

I often wonder how much the economy is a convient factor to take from employees assumming that is what is going to take place. I think there is alot of other things that could be trimmed before taking actual pay from employees.

:hide: I agree completley , the first thing that comes to mind is Colin Braun trashing the truck that my pension paid for into the wall on Saturday!:smilie_132:

BINGO!!!

Rat :loser:

Since I don't work for Conway BB can PM me the details. :shifty:

($5.00 per page of information PM for details on how to send the money to me through PayPal :whistling:)

:hide:
RR, the correct spelling is: convenient, and I do not disagree with you.
I truly believe that Mondays meeting will be a cut back in some areas at best!
We are worker units at best.:smilie_132: