5 Terrifying Things Only Truckers Know About the Highway

For what it's worth.
I know there are a bunch more we know.

Well I do know there are those who think they know everything. But I shall not be pointing fingers. :LMAO:

Tell ya what though, number 5 is one I have had the (dis)pleasure of knowing. Yep. Plenty of the babes who are over sexed and under loved takin' care of "business".

And the occasional couple doin' what comes naturally. Why not? If it feels good, then do it!

But what troubles me is the guys I have seen. Like the one on I-16 between Macon and Savannah down in Georgia last year. For some reason he felt that I needed to see his wiener. Problem is, he wasn't my type, I like women, not men. Oh yeah, and he seemed to be having difficulty with it too, it looked to be about 2 inches long.

So I held up my hand, with the thumb and forefinger out like I was measuring something small with them, and laughed in such a manner that it was clear to him I was making fun of his Tiny Johnson.

Then there was that guy near Peachtree City, GA that had a towel laying across his lap, as if it was going to hide the fact that it looked like he was wrestling with a hamster under it. Actually it looked like he was choking the Hell out of the dang thing.

Very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
6.) Athlete's foot may be a sign of diabetes, not just all the strange showers.
7.) Athlete's foot can spread to your crotch pretty easy.
8.) It sucks to be a "good buddy"
9.) With enough wet wipes and clean underwear, showers can be postponed indefinitely.
10.) **** jugs are recyclable... glass, plastic, don't matter.

Okay, there's nothing about the highway, whatever.

well just about the only things i have seen over the years was a gal with her jump suit open and her boobs sticking straight out, but she passed me so quickly, i had barely (excuse the pun) enough time to enjoy it.

then ( i think) south bound on I-85 in Carolina (??) a gal had both her legs on top of the dashboard of her jeep cherokee, while she was driving, just letting "things air out", then on I-95 southbound in CT, just past the Waterford (??) scale house, a gal that must have weighed all of about 400 pounds, was topless.....that nearly made me throw up..

i had never seen any "sex acts", never (thank God almighty) seen any guy wanking away, nor any animals involved in any other forms of human contact.....

but I DID SEE, on I-95 driving thru Maryland, in the median, the state police "fake patrol car" set up, with a female mannequin, that someone must have set up (probably college kids..??) and the mannequin was nekked.......

If I had to have a pull while driving... I don't think I'd want to do it near a 40 ton rig.

But what troubles me is the guys I have seen. Like the one on I-16 between Macon and Savannah down in Georgia last year. For some reason he felt that I needed to see his wiener. Problem is, he wasn't my type, I like women, not men. Oh yeah, and he seemed to be having difficulty with it too, it looked to be about 2 inches long.
REALLY?
You got that "dimension" from glancing coupled with hand signals?
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

CHUCKLES!!
- - - -
Numbers 5 to 1, NOTHING GNU!!