5 Year old boy getting billed

Okay, I'm OFF TOPIC too, big deal.

The "gift" could be creative.

While some mothers are MILFs, the possible one you presented would not look so bad at last call especially in some of the saloons I attended, but eyem jest sayin'......end of line

The suing mother probably still wants her kid to get a gift from the absent kid.

Some mothers are MILFs, but right now, i'd be only imagining what she looks like...

667912.jpg
Good golly, I actually think this gal drove for Roadway, out of Columbus, late 70's. By the way, what is a MILF?

Go look it up in Urban dictionary, you're welcome, because if any of you go clarifying that for him on here you'll answer to me...
;)

Reactions: ESP
Go look it up in Urban dictionary, you're welcome, because if any of you go clarifying that for him on here you'll answer to me...
;)

Awww geez, I gotta go all the way over there so that you can abuse me? that's just terrible. it's cold over there, and my tiny tootsies would freeze off!

you're no fun since you got married.!

just kidding, about the freezing my tootsies off......my thermal socks will protect me..>!!!!:1sm057crazy:

Apart from the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 16th, the rest are merely examples.
  1. Maybe I'll Learn French.
  2. Mainly I Love Finances.
  3. Mostly I Lose Finances.
  4. Might I Laugh Furiously.
  5. Men I Liked Furiously.
  6. May I Loot Fabulously.
  7. Mostly I Lost Fabulously.
  8. Mulch I Left Finished.
  9. Must I Leave Ferngully?
  10. Men I Lost Finally.
  11. Must I Leave Famished?
  12. Mikey I Lost Frank.
  13. Men In Lousy Furnishings.
  14. Males I Lost Flirting.
  15. Midgets I Left Flinching.
  16. Minds I Lighted Fantastically.
  17. Might I LAST Finish.
For HUMOR only!!
There is nothing that is not part of something as there is something that is not part of nothing.
Et Tu Brute. CHEERS!!......we now return this thread to the ON TOPIC portion of the show......end of line

Last edited:
Just for you dear. Been considering posting it for a few days, so I just went forward.
- - - -
Guess all those interested in this thread had posted their interests and when it went OFF TOPIC like all threads do, it went south too.

CHEERS Dear!!

Cerb, I was more than willing to elaborate on the true meaning of MILF, but our dear, sweet, gentle, wonderful, beautiful, and VERY MARRIED mod, basically said she would take me to the wood shed.
Now me being the consummate gentleman that i am well known for, thought it best NOT to inform our Wild one, how wonderful an experience that would be for me, as she would only have responded, how much she would know that i would like such a wood shed experience i would be getting.

whew, too many woulds/woods here. i need a nap now. all we need now is for woOdy to respond.

Cerb, I was more than willing to elaborate on the true meaning of MILF, but our dear, sweet, gentle, wonderful, beautiful, and VERY MARRIED mod, basically said she would take me to the wood shed.
Now me being the consummate gentleman that i am well known for, thought it best NOT to inform our Wild one, how wonderful an experience that would be for me, as she would only have responded, how much she would know that i would like such a wood shed experience i would be getting.

whew, too many woulds/woods here. i need a nap now. all we need now is for woOdy to respond.

Trust me, the last place I would take you to is a woodshed. I am not that naive. Messed up back and all you're still a dirty trucker. Lol

Trust me, the last place I would take you to is a woodshed. I am not that naive. Messed up back and all you're still a dirty trucker. Lol

Well technically, I still wash behind my ears!!!

how you all doing up there?

Doing well, homesick like crazy, but I'll do.

Doing crazy domestic stuff..boring crap.

Got together with a bunch of the wives of the guys Brian works with and we got hammered and gambled, I won $80 and my sis won $50. I was worried I wouldn't get along with them, but it's quite the group of badass girls, makes it easier knowing we are all in the same boat, lol.