Holland | 50/50

Getoverit

GONE, but not forgotten
Credits
Supposedly there is 100 new trucks sitting in Grand Rapids?? 50 of them are the glider kits with tag axles and 50 are twin screws with automatic transmissions! Just what I've been told! But who really knows!! I know they need to do something, tractors are looking pretty pitiful these days! I drove an old sterling the other night that was not fit for road!! Kind of scary to drive!!

Supposedly there is 100 new trucks sitting in Grand Rapids?? 50 of them are the glider kits with tag axles and 50 are twin screws with automatic transmissions! Just what I've been told! But who really knows!! I know they need to do something, tractors are looking pretty pitiful these days! I drove an old sterling the other night that was not fit for road!! Kind of scary to drive!!

yes for sure we need new trucks & more of them , maybe WELCH could donate his bonus money to buy some or lease some ??

Then why did you drive it?

You sound like one of the Disgruntled and miserable ones!! I'm Sorry!!!!! It is what it Is hoodock....
Wasn't so bad when I took off other then the filth and grease inside. But then half way there the floor heat stopped and the fuse panel fell off in the floor, plus the fact that I was leaving it on the other end made it a little easier!

You sound like one of the Disgruntled and miserable ones!! I'm Sorry!!!!! It is what it Is hoodock....
Wasn't so bad when I took off other then the filth and grease inside. But then half way there the floor heat stopped and the fuse panel fell off in the floor, plus the fact that I was leaving it on the other end made it a little easier!

Last thing I am it's miserable.you're entitled to your opinion.

If the road guys would leave my 2 million mile sterling alone, 3 volvos and he takes mine just put a new radio in it and its gone, no respect at all said he didn't know how to unhook it with a two hundred senority number give me a brake.

If I was assigned one of those Sterlings with 2+ million miles I would look at other employment options.
A lot have, they have to hire 15 guys, to keep 5, after their first trip in a Sterling..lol.
Personally, I'd just as soon drive a Sterling, than a new International Transtar.