Yellow | $50 a week is all I ask?

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
Lets buy the company! We can demand accountability. Call 800-FIDELITY and sign up for the ESPP. I am purchasing $50 a week. If everyone did this we would own the company in 2 yrs.

I have the perfect answer

Lets buy the company! We can demand accountability. Call 800-FIDELITY and sign up for the ESPP. I am purchasing $50 a week. If everyone did this we would own the company in 2 yrs.

Let me put a new 800 number to my bank account. Everybody can send only 20 bucks a week, I will promise to buy the company and put you back to full scale in one year. I promise I can do this.Think about it, If my math is right. I get $20 times lets just say 40,000 drivers. i get $800,000 per week. I will not even charge a accounting fee. :hysterical:

I have a business that I'm starting. I'm hiring 250,000 people. As soon as everyone is hired, I'm going to the government to ask for a bailout so I don't have to fire them.

can I be the CEO, I need a 800,000 base salary, and a 10 million dollar bonus, I got countries to see!!!!

You talking to me?

can I be the CEO, I need a 800,000 base salary, and a 10 million dollar bonus, I got countries to see!!!!

You want to get hired on by little puppet or ESP? If you want to hire on with me, then we will simply raise the fees to the drivers to $40, instead of $20, then we can travel together, opps, don't know ya, I will find a hot babe! We can go broke faster. I once made the statement, If I ever made one hundred dollars take home, I would have a new car and a fast woman. What went wrong?:biglaugh:

You want to get hired on by little puppet or ESP? If you want to hire on with me, then we will simply raise the fees to the drivers to $40, instead of $20, then we can travel together, opps, don't know ya, I will find a hot babe! We can go broke faster. I once made the statement, If I ever made one hundred dollars take home, I would have a new car and a fast woman. What went wrong?:biglaugh:

Inflation and bad luck i guess

I got a nother one for you

what are you going to name the business?

General Motors :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I heard the other day, that the big three will be merged together and the new name will be American Motors. I better straighten this out and ask if this is a rumor or the truth. :biglaugh:

I heard the other day, that the big three will be merged together and the new name will be American Motors. I better straighten this out and ask if this is a rumor or the truth. :biglaugh:
Yep and American Motors Company went out of business too

them feed the children commercial you use to see on tv well they getting ready to start them in china $1每星期在美国将喂养一个饥饿的孩子 (the English version "$1 a week will feed a hungry child in the US")

You have come up with a very workable,doable solution. Regrettably,your co- workers are more interested in being wise asses that ensuring their future. If it is any consolation, I suspect you will do well in any endeavor, Good Luck. Thank you for helping me decide about making an investment in YRC.

You have come up with a very workable,doable solution. Regrettably,your co- workers are more interested in being wise asses that ensuring their future. If it is any consolation, I suspect you will do well in any endeavor, Good Luck. Thank you for helping me decide about making an investment in YRC.

I didn't figure out yet if I'm actually getting a 15% discount, but they have alread withdrawn $50 out of two checks. It says MIP on my paycheck.

Not a bad idea. If it gets off the ground let me know, I will invest $50 a week in MY future.:1036316054: