Holland | 500 post

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
My 5 hundredth post and I haven't a darn thing to talk about. ESP all I can say is you came out of the wood work(a southern thang) to push me over the top. Back to the game. Go Indy GRIZZ

Congratulations GRIZZ! Let me be the first to add to your rep points for making it to 500 posts. Come on everybody let's all give Grizz some rep points, it doesn't cost a thing.

Congrat's grizz on the #500. I knew you could do it old man!!!

I posted this on the right thread this time. It won't be long and you will catch up to Benny's 2,704 posts!!! Good luck!!!

Come on everybody let's all give Grizz some rep points, it doesn't cost a thing.
OOOOOOHHHHHHH yes it does. Send me cash Grizz. Nothing is free with me.:hysterical: Ok, I'll make an exception this time only. These greenies should help the pain from the INDY loss. Congrats on the 500, Buddy. Seasons "greenies" from the Flash.:biglaugh:

Nothing but the best wishes for you Grizz, you made it and had a little fun with it also. However I hope your wife and family did not see your girlfriend on the thread of northern eye candy. I sure do miss her, she had those cute little chubby hips, we all talk about.

Thanks to all, but I must admit something. I've actually been a member on here since before Red Star closed. I was a proactive Holland poster during Red Star decline. Had some good debates and also got my tail kicked a lot. So shortly after RS closure all my posts went into cyber space and I started over. I say so what and lets go Dolphins. HA HA GRIZZ

Thanks to all, but I must admit something. I've actually been a member on here since before Red Star closed. I was a proactive Holland poster during Red Star decline. Had some good debates and also got my tail kicked a lot. So shortly after RS closure all my posts went into cyber space and I started over. I say so what and lets go Dolphins. HA HA GRIZZ

Hey grizz:popcorn:I seem to remember some of the old debates,hard to believe it is almost five years since Redstar was closed I often wonder if jimmy jr.has gotten himself a cell phone???As far as the greenies go I will give you some also for green:popcorn:I take paypal:clap: