PLUS
$5000 Sign On Bonus!
Must Have Class A -
CDL with
Hazmat, Doubles/Triples & Tankers endorsement
& 1 year exp. Required
Excellent Benefits: Medical/Vision/Rx Insurance
starts at only $12.00/week!
Paid life, Paid disability, 401K w/ 25% match, & Paid time off.
For Immediate
Consideration:
Complete an Employment
Application
under the "Careers" section at:
Saia Corporation - LTL, Truckload and Logistics Services
Saia offers careers for those
Driven to succeed!

there are many drivers who want to be home everyday..so the sign on bonus would be a red flag to me..Just like con-way is giving 10k to move to odessa tx.

It took me 3-4 years of to get a job here and now they have to give a bonus to get employees gees!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Victoria TX 81 miles south east of San Antonio the dock has a total of 12 doors if I'm not mistaken. Probably losing drivers to oil field company's just like Saia did in Odessa they are offering same sign on bonus

the same sign of $5,000.00 bonus is outside your Birmingham Alabama terminal as well, a friend of mine is looking for a job in AL does anyone know how long it takes to earn the whole bonus?

Not really sure but a sign on bonus was always a huge red flag to me. A company shouldn't have to pay to attract employees.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

everyone is hurting in my area. companies that never advertise are doing so. hell, I had an interview at ups freight bc of an ad on career builder. I didnt leave bc i split up with my wife and it took pressure off enough I was ok staying here. nothing wrong with my job, i just needed a change in my life and i got it without switching.