ODFL | 53 frt trls

outlaw88

TB Lurker
Credits
if anyone sees any 53 frt trls that are air ride let me know..if so please give me trl no# trying to find one with roll up door.. a new one would be nice thanks

ive seen some brand new 53's with air ride but was told they where for the football trailers not seen any vans for city but will keep a eye out

53 ft trailers

ive seen some brand new 53's with air ride but was told they where for the football trailers not seen any vans for city but will keep a eye out
THANKS!!!!!! Maybe someone will spot one somewhere..i know that has to be some 53 ft air trailers out there somewhere with all these 53's no# s that i see on these drs that i del..thanks again.

we have pulled plenty of air ride vans around HAR but there always other companies trailers. I haven't seen any OD branded ones yet.

i know there are tons of 53 foot od trailers out there but there has to be some that are air ride that are like 2000 models are better.most of your 2000 or better are..i know that od doesn't buy any new vans just pups..someone told me about and year that ind has tons of 53 foot trailers but couldn't tell me if they we're air ride or not and if they had roll up doors.i only need just one...thanks

I'm going to go out on a limb here... mainly because my memory sucks... but the worchester, ma terminal was an old Jevic terminal and I believe we bought some of there trailers also... I am 100% possitive we had some of there vans where you could see where it used to say jevic.... did they ever slap the OD logos on them... I have no idea but they were airride

they repainted and rebranded the jevic traliers they where all 48 footers there the ones that have the three placard holders on the front i believe there number 483 for the beging unit number but im not sure on that

we had a brand new 53 foot trailer out here. they are using it in PD it has a lift gate and roll up door......... we have alot of 53's here but most are swing doors

I'm going to go out on a limb here... mainly because my memory sucks... but the worchester, ma terminal was an old Jevic terminal and I believe we bought some of there trailers also... I am 100% possitive we had some of there vans where you could see where it used to say jevic.... did they ever slap the OD logos on them... I have no idea but they were airride

thanks..i will check on it ..maybe this is the break i'm looking for..hopefully they are air ride .

we had a brand new 53 foot trailer out here. they are using it in PD it has a lift gate and roll up door......... we have alot of 53's here but most are swing doors

where might this trl be at ???? what city and state? i know the 2000 and better are air ride.