Central Transport | $5mil loss in oct

Exactly my feeling too. Let me see the books and then we will talk the truth about profits and losses, or better yet (not meaning to assume) on why we really can't make money. Are certain terminals (or even zip codes) just a plain loss from the get go (but wanting to expand they don't want to close them for later use) If this company would give us more information as to what is really going on, I think a lot more employees would feel better about being here. We hear words of this, words of that, how things are going to improve,,,,, and then, insult me with a 25 cent raise only to take it away raising my insurance again.
We will know what they want us to know, and NOTHING MORE. Im sure they have lost some money...But they are not in DIRE STRAIGHTS...I think the company uses that to make us feel better about not getting raises, and of course other reason's not worth mentioning.

As always I respect everyone's opinion..But you should not make an assumption about sales rep's loyalty..I worked for Overnite for many years and seen many sales rep's jump ship to Consolidated Freightways when they were clearly in trouble....Sometimes a good line of bull from a sales manager and a little more money can make the grass look greener, and although me and you know its not. When that rep just took a good azz chewing for low numbers...He just might not see things clearly. Look how many FedEx managers left for Vitran...It just don't wash my brother..But like I say, we are all entitled to are own opinion...Train

@train,

FXFE managers left and came to Vitran because they were most likely going to lose their jobs because Fedex Ground has taken over operations of Fedex Freight and they don't need two people to do one job. CK knew his days were numbered and that is why it has been so easy for him to bring over his underlings.

The FXFE reference makes me believe that stunhsif knows what he or she is talking about. FXFE is a reference to the old American Freightways. The statement that Fedex Ground has taken over operations at Freight is also correct.