TForce | 6 and out at SOUTH HOLLAND,,,

mud-flap

TB Lurker
Credits
well, not if you are the company kizzazz then you can stay 8 or more hours but if not you turn in your load and swipe-out at 6 hours.Today we had guys stay that have like no seniority, and I was told to turn in my paper work and go home.

well, not if you are the company kizzazz then you can stay 8 or more hours but if not you turn in your load and swipe-out at 6 hours.Today we had guys stay that have like no seniority, and I was told to turn in my paper work and go home.

Sounds like the scum bags are going to go down with the ship. Revenge is a dish better off served cold. Remember all those guys that F*cked you now and give back later. Remember, we have won, they have lost. This is the last death rattle of a group of scum bags. We are less the human in there eyes, just a bunch of dumb mules. They will learn that the mules can and will kick back. GO TEAMSTERS! GO UNION!:1036316054:

They pulled that with me this afternoon. They were going to send the two lowest men out on specials this afternoon and send me home. I put my foot down and took one of the runs. By doing that I ended up with 10 hours today.

They pulled that with me this afternoon. They were going to send the two lowest men out on specials this afternoon and send me home. I put my foot down and took one of the runs. By doing that I ended up with 10 hours today.

The same is happening up here, it is truely pitifull, MGNT. nows it's happening and they are saying we are spreading around the hours to be fair, well lets be fair. I am not seeing it.

Junior guy's are working 12 HR. days and seniors are lucky if we are breaking 40. in the city. I do not know if it is a lack of intelligance or purposefully done. After all they read a time sheet every week. They really do not like it when UPPER MGNT. makes them work 80 HRS. a week, when they only get paid for 40-50 salary.

Won't it be nice when your SENIORITY is respected. You deserve that right!!:1036316054:

don't kid yourselves management does what they are told. by ups, all managers are mindless robot yes men and women hoping they can hold on to their pathetic and worthless jobs....keep the faith...when yrc closes it's doors there will be freight for everyone.

What!

don't kid yourselves management does what they are told. by ups, all managers are mindless robot yes men and women hoping they can hold on to their pathetic and worthless jobs....keep the faith...when yrc closes it's doors there will be freight for everyone.

Be carefull what you wish for-- if YRC goes down--How long do you think UPS Freight will last being the only UNION carrier left???:chairshot:

why do u want to start rumors about yellow closing their doors.......they are positioning now to over come this freight reccession they are in.....your name fits .........idiot:hysterical: