6 kids killed in a School Bus rollover crash in Chattanooga,TN.

A retired police officer told me he stopped a school bus with children on board running 35 mph over the speed limit in town. The bus driver told the officer if you write me a ticket you are going to cause me to lose my job. The officer told the driver he wasn't the cause of him endangering the lives of the children & not only wrote the ticket but called the driver's supervisor as well.

Sad greetings everyone,

School shootings aside, we have known about sad/questionable bus drivers for decades.

There is no good time of year for Child Fatalities!! We're ALREADY into THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME OF THE YEAR!!

WHEN will counties and states WAKE UP to obtainable FACT regarding driving records of Class B Bus drivers and realize not every wanting applicant is qualified?! State Departments of Motor Vehicles and Driver License alone need do INTENSIVE background checks as if the applicants were applying to haul HAZ-MAT, because ALL LIVES MATTER!!
The State AND County are, with walker, equally responsible for the DEATHS of those Children!!

Walker has been charged with five counts of vehicular homicide, reckless endangerment and reckless driving and held on a mere $20,000.00 bond (which should have been MUCH larger).

One source quoted a surviving child that the driver of the bus asked the children"Are you ready to die today"? That sounds like more than an accident.

One source quoted a surviving child that the driver of the bus asked the children"Are you ready to die today"? That sounds like more than an accident.
I heard that also.I also heard the lead investigator say,at this point,they have not interviewed anybody making such a claim.