6 Pages Of Bad Driving....!!

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
this massive accident up here in the Boston area this morning. amazingly, no one was killed. the driver of the truck claimed he blacked out behind the wheel. the news reporter found 6 PAGES of bad driving infractions, and a yanked license, yet he still gets to drive....!!!!

there is video, its about 6 minutes long.

it looks like Iraq for crying out loud...........

WHDH-TV - New England News - Several vehicles involved in crash at Boston intersection

i do believe this is the company as well, as i saw the name on the truck's box:

New England Delivery

yep, same place...

i like these headlines too:

Police investigate multi-vehicle crash in Allston

Boston (AP/WBZ Newsroom) -- Reports say the driver crashed his truck into several vehicles in Allston Thursday had a lengthy driving record.

----------------------------------

i especially liked the "lenghty driving record", which i had mentioned as well.........

how any company could have hired him, i'll never know....

but i know this, when i saw the news report about his driving record, any claim made by him that he "blacked out" is in a word or two, HORSE- PUCKY.......but you know the real word i want to use in place of "PUCKY"...............

drivers like that ought NOT to be drivers ever again..........

Drivers like that may have had some "inside info" on their employers, but after wrecks such as above, the company should surely be either Out Of Business or severely diminished in size after all is said and done.
I'm glad no one was killed.
Property can be replaced.

Yes I agree he may have been friends with the owner,or upper management,who took a chance on him.

Well so much for the nice favore of giving this guy a break.
This good deed turns out to come back as a slap in the face big time.

The only way this guy could stay in trucking is may be he becomes an owner operator.
In that case,may God have mercy on anybody driving around him in the future.