60 mph

spongebob

TB Lurker
Credits
I am wondering if any other sysco house besides harrisburg have a 60 mph limit on their trucks. Management keeps telling us its a corporate thing. We got new trucks that run 63 but they keep taking our bonuses for going over 60.

hey sponge, here at syscoalbany trucks have been turned down to 60 for well over 2 years. just sit back and enjoy the grandmas and school busses passing you. by the way, its real safe on a foggy morning. be safe !!! your safety is priority one!!

My truck will only do 57, however I run key drop and in the city, I do run the 75 mph turnpike on occasion, like friday, I won't even go into that, Sysco may be slow in some locations, but Sysco Arkansas, I do believe they run a bit faster, non-union BTW.

Hey Spongebob, its Sysco, I know you run shuttle but hey, where else are a gonna be able to do what your doing and make good money and not have to spend the night on a freezing dock? Cound your blessings and just do 60 mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sysco in Baraboo WI also only run 60 mph. I run with those guys once in a while and it sucks to slow down to there speed.