SAIA | 68 mph and cb free

what’s all this buzz on Facebook about 68 mph and cb allowed for traffic related stuff ?
At the linehaul get togethers today said trucks will be turned up to 68. Cell phone policy still in place, didnt hear anything about cb's and they are going to start buying city tractors again.

Have they started turning the trucks up yet. I needed it on my run. My run tight, sometimes I have 10 mins left

So what do you do when unforeseen circumstances arise (traffic, accident, detour, etc)? Just curious. Seems like a pretty tight window without any margin for error

So what do you do when unforeseen circumstances arise (traffic, accident, detour, etc)? Just curious. Seems like a pretty tight window without any margin for error
sometimes I call central and tell them I'm a have to lay down at nearby terminal and they usually have a driver waiting and sometimes I'm only running with empties anyway and it be no big deal.

Have they started turning the trucks up yet. I needed it on my run. My run tight, sometimes I have 10 mins left
Shop said they where told not to turn up truck until November. I took mine in for an engine light. They fixed it and wouldn’t you know someone took it to another terminal.