Yellow | 681/653 Thread

There will be more job cuts I'm sure of it , but in the long run this will give us more jobs.If its not to late to fix the damage done to our customer base.This was sooo stupid from day one.:TR10driving03:
Well, if history repeats itself, like in other previous coo's, the freight will come and the bids won't follow....but, I agree, MAYBE we'll be able to better serve our customers from one location and one operation (that only makes common sense, something this company never had)....and it will finally settle the long standing argument about having one seniority list for both facilities.....g

Pathetic

in 1992 during strike(hope year is rite) i was chief guard house man sinc i was physically unable to load, hostle or hook. i had good relationship with union employees & they wud bring me coffee & doughnuts. we wud talk & at 1st they were prepared to strike till doomsday. finally after 3 weeks i believe they wud have signed for minimum wage. the poor fellows were getting hardly nothing from union. the attendance declined every day until i had to go get my coffee & donuts, plus we had some line drivers & prob slabbers sneeking to carolina frt for work(carolina was allowed to run to keep them from going broke). assoc transport was allowed same in strike i guess 1969 or close. immed they both went bankrupt after strike. what im trying to say alot of things r simular here. prepare for worst pray for best. tks nw bring me coffee & donut. good luck
JACK,

Now we are all aware that you have lost what little bit of that brain worked, but, GET THE H-LL off of here. This post shows that all you are --------------------------------- (someone) who in typical management style will do or say anything to make themselves look better or at the very least feel better. Your constant irrelevant ranting is doing nothing more than hurting EVERYONE that is employed or retired from any of the YRC current companies, and I think that includes you, JACK. If this company goes out, your pathetic little pension will be GONE, just like your memory.
If you cared half as much as you say you do, JACK, you would just keep up with the relevant information and keep your MOUTH SHUT (this includes any form of speech or communicating device that you use)!! I will not place you on IGNORE because I do care about what information you are passing out to destroy US!! You are so out of touch with the happenings on Reames Rd. that you really do need to stay out of our business, only comment on what is happening in TODAY'S world, what happened ten or more years ago is HISTORY, let it be.
GOOD BYE JACK and STAY OUT OF OUT BUSINESS!!

RICO

u all tickle me mr rico i know i cant spell but out is not OUR, u r worried about a mosquito & the alligators r on ur azz, & tks for keeping up with me now but i have made it 70 yrs w/o u & urs. have a greaaaaat day. tks

Jack, I want to know where the mods are to keep you off OUR thread.....once again, you're back to start more trouble and make threats......post anywhere else you like, just keep your 3rd grade jibberish, and misspelled crap OFF OUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thks to you...

Sorry G. We try to stick our nose in as little as possible. He gets dinged when violating the rules like others. I'll remove his suggestion as to what course you should take in life, if you find it offensive, just ask. I suggest you go into your user profile and put him on ignore this should block his posts from my understanding of it. Vwaggs

thank you

u all tickle me mr rico i know i cant spell but out is not OUR, u r worried about a mosquito & the alligators r on ur azz, & tks for keeping up with me now but i have made it 70 yrs w/o u & urs. have a greaaaaat day. tks

You got me on that ONE JACK!!!! Good job old man.:clap:

One missed key stroke and you have something to point out that is actually factual. You can get Microsoft word with spell check put on your computer Jack It's relatively new only came out in the last 20 or so years. Just so you don't get an inflated ego we really aren't worried about you just tired of reading your mindless drivel. If you want to share your old stories why don't you start your own thread, for all your friends to join in with you.

mr gman a wise old man said once "keep ur mouth shut only u know how ignorant u r, open it everyone does. tks

So by your own admission you are showing your lack of education Jack. It's great to love trucking Jack but please post something relevant to what's going on Not irrelevant doughnut drivel.

Once again jack

mr gman a wise old man said once "keep ur mouth shut only u know how ignorant u r, open it everyone does. tks

Here you go AGAIN JACK!, why don't you keep your mouth shut!! This is YOUR quote, so live by it, you are only showing your ignorance everytime you post something. You have the nerve tpo accuse everyone else of attacking you, but yet you can openly insult others and we are supposed to bow down to the almighty JACK!!! Get Bent old man... :smilie_132:

Rico

that's what I got from this stupid comment...every time you post here Jack, you show everyone just how ignorant you really are....thanks for recognizing that for everyone Jack.....YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!....And I appreciate your half-a$$ed apology......g

mr rico & mr g-man tks for caring u r just what YRC needs in these troubling times. going to costa rica for couple weeks gambling & partying. ck u on flip side. tks

Hmmmmmmmm......I got a call back to work....seems they are bringing 14 back starting June 7th ! Whats going on G-man, Longblade ?

Let's see........laid off 3 last week and put 14 on this week. It could be one of two things. Increase of freight or a large amount of vacations coming up. It would be nice if we had more freight!! DS.