Estes | 6days

In 010 were workin 6day week now...for 2 mnths.. any other terms ?

Does that include local P&D?? Is that time absolutely manditory?

Geezus, at my terminal, the p&d guys that are there at 6am, are still there at 8pm.
We would make an AWEFUL group picture in the Estonian! They could caption it "Beaten Zeros":Bondage:

City drivers are having to run linehaul runs on their extra days , and its just all messed up lol. anyone know why estes is useing so many offline drivers, ive seen alot of guys with personal rigs brining in our trailers and stuff any reason why they do that?

cheap cheap. dare i say corpate greed. it seems to be all ltl companys using contractors. heck in dallas i talked for a hour to a upsf contractor. glenn moore pullin yellow pups to the north west. outsource outsource.

City drivers are having to run linehaul runs on their extra days , and its just all messed up lol. anyone know why estes is useing so many offline drivers, ive seen alot of guys with personal rigs brining in our trailers and stuff any reason why they do that?
It has to do with "cheap freight" haulers. so blame the company. They can ship with a sub rather than pay the employees of the company. That tells me a couple things. 1. They will run your balls off working city and junk linehaul! 2. O/O's are getting so desperate that they will take anything to get home for the weekend. Cheap or not, it doesnt matter, they are losing money all week so might as well get home!:chairshot: