FedEx Freight | 7-11 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is 7-11 and why ban him?

He owns a lot of convenient stores, he was born and raised in India and started with one banana shack. I heard from a very good source that he won't show JEFF an the mods his birth certificate so under the bus he goes.

Your Otta Here............

He owns a lot of convenient stores, he was born and raised in India and started with one banana shack. I heard from a very good source that he won't show JEFF an the mods his birth certificate so under the bus he goes.

LOL:biglaugh::hysterical:.......That's Funny..........

7-11 had a few good points as in the truth that hurts peoples feelings. He/she was a pain but I always enjoyed a good laugh!

Last Laugh

7-11 got banned after a post made about a SAIA truck in a wreck, drivers were OK and all.Then 7-11 asked if the Freight was ok and BAM, 7-11 was BANNED! knowing very well it was just 7-11 being 7-11 and trying to be funny. Not a big deal in my eyes but whatever is fine with me around here anymore.

Everybody has their own opinion,,, but geez,,,, when they are all so Negative,,,, I don't need more "Negative Waves" ..... Had to bite my fingers a few times to keep from replying,,,, Thanks Mods !!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you work with FedEX freight or national?? You will be biteing on you BALLS soon then.
Ha ... I'd pay good money to see that ..... Ya know ...I don't think it can be done .....:party-smiley-017:

Is that the sort of thing that goes on in the clubhouse .....? :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.