FedEx Freight | 7-11 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then 7-11 asked if the Freight was ok

You know he was trying to be sarcastic, but with the way this company is being ran nowadays, it may not be too far of a stretch, at least over here. If you look thru the threads, you will find that the general concensus is that the company seems to care a lot more for the freight/stock holders that the people that work here. When I read the oringinal post, I don't think it named the trucking company, but I may wrong. He may have thought it was here.

Then 7-11 asked if the Freight was ok

You know he was trying to be sarcastic, but with the way this company is being ran nowadays, it may not be too far of a stretch, at least over here. If you look thru the threads, you will find that the general concensus is that the company seems to care a lot more for the freight/stock holders that the people that work here. When I read the oringinal post, I don't think it named the trucking company, but I may wrong. He may have thought it was here.

dont forget the pilots :cuss:

Mabee I am quick to type for joy at somone being banned , Im sure Smoke , and the others have had their fingers on the button to send me off to find a new screen a time or 2 , I will take this opportunity to suck up to Smoke and the other Mods . and say thanks for taken out the trash and recycling when needed CHEERS FELLAS

We all have a day here or there but some guys (7/11) suck every day WS , I get tired of it...

Top Flight has a point.

Everyone needs an adversary, and he was ours.

The Hatfields had the McCoy's

The US had the USSR

The Yankees have the Redsox

we need him back

When you work at FedEx your always in a good mood flying above everyone else, at least I am. lol

What did he do anyways to get the boot?

When you work at FedEx your always in a good mood flying above everyone else, at least I am. lol

What did he do anyways to get the boot?

Not that we normally discuss these matters but.... Notice all the red dots by his name, that means he is not fitting in well here, also, a very nice person turned over the kite, and hurt his leg or foot.
all 711 cared about was if the freight was ok...

and no he is not coming back, I don't want people like that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.