TB Lurker
Credits
Local 705
Sunday 6.8.2008
Meeting 1200 hrs.
All Freight Members

Strike Authorization Vote

THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE ON STRIKE.

Not realy, just bringing to light how far the IBT is wanting to settle this. Just turning on the COMPANYS' lights for thought.:funky:

Local 705
Sunday 6.8.2008
Meeting 1200 hrs.
All Freight Members

Strike Authorization Vote

THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE ON STRIKE.

Think it just gives the local the right to go to the company and tell them that the rank and file have approved a strike and do they want to go back to the table for talks if they don't the union then goes to joint councel 25 for approval to give the company 72 hour notice of a strike,if joint councel approves it then goes to the international if they approve 705 then gives the company the 72 hour notice of there intentions to strike.
Not sure but I think that is the process that they have to go thru.

Think it just gives the local the right to go to the company and tell them that the rank and file have approved a strike and do they want to go back to the table for talks if they don't the union then goes to joint councel 25 for approval to give the company 72 hour notice of a strike,if joint councel approves it then goes to the international if they approve 705 then gives the company the 72 hour notice of there intentions to strike.
Not sure but I think that is the process that they have to go thru.

From what i know i Agree well stated

You have to get past Jimmy P.H to strike,
and I think he is sleeping with the ENEMY.

GOOD LUCK BROTHERS!!!