Yellow | 710 says no !!!!

OMG!!!! someone needs a couple of mental health days to recharge the ol battery

That, sir, is your own opinion, and just like a--holes, everybody's got one! No one said that YRC was a pleasure to work for, or be employed by, merely stating that CORRECT FACTUAL account of what has transpired. Like it or not, the facts are the facts, and this is only one of a few left where you get paid WELL. If you're dissatisfied with employment here, might I suggest that you unbuckle your seatbelt and make an exit at the very next & earliest convenience as no one is holding a weapon to your head to stay. It may just make room for some one who has a family and been laid off for the last 6 months to get back to work and try to save whatever he/she has left.
PS: If you are "In the Know", then why are you even here working for this "pos" corporation?

And may I suggest that since your love of company is so intense that starting tomorrow that you work for nothing. Who says I'm working for the pos company? I go in and give them exactly what they deserve, nothing. Just doing my part to put them under as soon as possible, means less bonus for bill and less monthly blackmail for pos hoffa. You can thank me later. :biglaugh:

I Guess it is too hard to understand that a person who has 38years in the Teamsters still might be too young to retire. Mr. Spaghetti, i am only 56 years young and in my local you must be 57 at least to collect without being penalized. Thanks for caring about my financial matters, I"ll retire as soon as possible so you can stop taking your medication. Anyway why do you care so much about this "pos company" if you dispatch for somebody else like you said? O yea and please don"t hire me if you see my name come across your desk!! Give it up it"s getting old!!:ranting2::Flame-On::nutkick:

And may I suggest that since your love of company is so intense that starting tomorrow that you work for nothing. Who says I'm working for the pos company? I go in and give them exactly what they deserve, nothing. Just doing my part to put them under as soon as possible, means less bonus for bill and less monthly blackmail for pos hoffa. You can thank me later. :biglaugh:
Like I stated before, NOBODY is holding a weapon to your head to stay, and by your own admission, you are employed here. If things are so bad, go find yourself a new job somewhere else, btw, you might make the money you are now, you'll have benefits but they won't be the same, and you will get exactly what you deserve, NOTHING. I never stated that I love this place, I DO MY JOB, I get paid and I go home. I have a life outside YRC and I don't let the petty politics of the company bother me. They came looking for me years ago, and if they close tomorrow, I'll find another job. No big deal. :censored2:

seems you guys should pull together instead of lashing out at each other.

Sometimes you can't help but to lash out at the nitwits employed here who think it's just great to destroy company property (IE: Stab the headliners with their knives, "Notch" the steering wheels, scrawl graffiti (Slow Dawg, Junk, Piece of ::shit::, remove dashboard caps, throw out the ashtray's, toss the chain boxes, break the seat adjusters, set trucks on fire, cut tires, air lines) or do simply nothing except trash the unit (Spill soda, coffee or some other sticky fluid (could also possibly be a bodily fluid, HUH!) leave their newspaper thrown on the floor,use the floor as an ashtray because it's gone. These are just a few on the examples, the list is longer yet) and walk away feeling like they accomplished something. All they have done is make it more frustrating and filthy for their fellow "brother" to do his job, because he has to "overhaul" (Sorry, firefighter term meaning clean up and/or repair) before he can even start his run. Wastes time/money/effort and manpower, and jeopardizes my health and safety. These are the same nitwits that love to "stick it to the company" by *****ing and complaining about the cleanliness of the unit they trashed and head for the shop to have a paid mechanic clean up after them.

Unfortunately, we have resorted to lashing out at each other because most of us are disgusted with what is going on, although, it's not the equipment's fault, but then it can't fight back either! So the cycle continues.

Things are screwed up for sure but the destruction of company property only hurts us destroy frieght lose customer lose customer lose jobs it's an insane cycle

Agreed! Our bill count is way down, more then half of what it used to be (about 140,000 bills daily systemwide), revenue is down, we are hanging by a thread, and these morons want to pick a fight! kind of reminds me of this:
gunshot-wound-2.jpg

It's amazing some of the comments and attitudes that you read like "I got 20 hrs ot last week, same sentence "the yes men are wimps" wow that's solidarity. Doin misloads, damage etc. 710 was so adamantly opposed to the 5%, wouldn't let local leaders talk at meetings, almost like a wildcat situation. I've never seen anything like it in 33 yrs a teamster. The 5% can't possibly be worth all the busloads of probs and pain it's gonna cause.

It's amazing some of the comments and attitudes that you read like "I got 20 hrs ot last week, same sentence "the yes men are wimps" wow that's solidarity. Doin misloads, damage etc. 710 was so adamantly opposed to the 5%, wouldn't let local leaders talk at meetings, almost like a wildcat situation. I've never seen anything like it in 33 yrs a teamster. The 5% can't possibly be worth all the busloads of probs and pain it's gonna cause.

Joe, the pain is going to be "self-inflicted" for them, but we are all going to suffer because it. This, I suspect, is why everything in the Midwest was poured into Chicago, stoo-pid (Yeah, I misspelled it) truck drivers. Let's just do a little recap, 2 railheads=11hours (maybe 125 miles MAX, all blamed on traffic), 1.7 bills per hour is SUPER FAST for them on the dock, the "screw you" attitude is prevalent, hell, what more could this company ask for. The "perfect" dream machine! And believe me, this disease is spreading unconstrained, since the merger.

309 didn't cause this mess but they might be the straw that breaks the camels back

if this were a profitible company I would be in full support of these guys but come on were not even close to breaking even and the bad press from this is only going to scare more frieght away which in turn will lead to more layoffs, we need to dig in and ccome back fighting when there's something to fight for.

309 didn't cause this mess but they might be the straw that breaks the camels back

if this were a profitible company I would be in full support of these guys but come on were not even close to breaking even and the bad press from this is only going to scare more frieght away which in turn will lead to more layoffs, we need to dig in and ccome back fighting when there's something to fight for.

Hail To The King!

Something new, OK. The No votes were all voted by x- Yellow employees. How do I know? Names were on envelopes, and how they voted. Their were more x-Yellow employees than the non-union x-Roadway employees at 309. Thats how the NO vote got passed. X- Yellow employees don't work for free, where as x-Roadway employees do it everyday. Trust YRC all working hours, it's in the computer. I am sure the x- Roadway employees were used to hearing over the years, that is what kept Roadway in business for all these years. (YES) you all were paying coperate dues along with your union dues. That is why it wasn't hard for x- Roadway employees to vote Yes, and why they kept telling us x-Yellow employees that are good jobs we had were out the window/door. It has been done to x-Roadway employees for so many years, that they thought it was part of the system. X-Yellow's also work with a brain, x-Roadway, well they all sit on what they use for a brain. You can tell, you know to identify a original Roadway employee? Just say hello to one, and they will give you a nasty look on their face and keep walking. The only time when they are happy is when they run illegal, and how many drivers they screwed over in the process in doing it. Those are Mea'sters, the very new union. Founded by Terminal 309 x-Roadway employees. Well thank God, we had enough real teamsters from the original Yellow to stop them from doing some real damage. It's like world today, Obama trying to turn this country into Communism, social power, anti-Capitalist. The real Americans are standing up and putting a stop to the corruption. Same thing what the (real teamsters)(Americans) x-Yellow employees are doing. Putting a stop on the new world order of Mea'sters, non-union work ethic, slavery, discrimination, harassment, and profiling (Roadway/YRC). So I have to sound like a cd- scratch, because you x-Roadway employees have a hard time understanding. A lot of you have working non-union work ethics for so long, that you forgot what it is to be union. The money that gets extracted from your paycheck every month, those are your union dues. Just in case all of you didn't know. A lot of 309 x-Roadway employees of course live in Indiana, tells everyone that they are there just for the money, and not about sticking together. Am I going to fast for all of you? Concentrate, I don't want to confuse you. I'm glad that x-Yellow Teamsters/Americans employees put a stop on the Mea'sters/ H1N1 virus of x-Roadway employees at YRC.

Most boards Ban Trolls at some point lets just hope that point is close for this one.

For the Mods> Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia