Yellow | 710 says no !!!!

Any 309 guys or gals hear that mr smid was coming to 309 10-22 ?
yeah hes cumming.. I have it all planned out too... while hes in the meetings telling us what a tough adversary we are, I have a friend with a tow truck. Im going to have his car towed to ford heights. seems anytime a car is missing out of our lots, it winds up there as a "parts vechicle" Im only doing it for the fun of it tho, not to be mean. :joke:

Stand tall 710 all you NO voters RULE :clap: DONT LET THEM IN KC LINE UP THIER NON UNION COMPANYS :TR10driving03:. ::shit:: ALL OER EM.

yeah hes cumming.. I have it all planned out too... while hes in the meetings telling us what a tough adversary we are, I have a friend with a tow truck. Im going to have his car towed to ford heights. seems anytime a car is missing out of our lots, it winds up there as a "parts vehicle" I'm only doing it for the fun of it tho, not to be mean. :joke:

I believe the Security is moon lighting.Selling cars.

Like I stated before, NOBODY is holding a weapon to your head to stay, and by your own admission, you are employed here. If things are so bad, go find yourself a new job somewhere else, btw, you might make the money you are now, you'll have benefits but they won't be the same, and you will get exactly what you deserve, NOTHING. I never stated that I love this place, I DO MY JOB, I get paid and I go home. I have a life outside YRC and I don't let the petty politics of the company bother me. They came looking for me years ago, and if they close tomorrow, I'll find another job. No big deal. :censored2:

Nor is there a weapon to your head, put your money where your month is and give another nice big paycut, every penny counts. At least you'll still have a job. Now for today, had to get a marker light fixed before going out, gotta play by the rules, right. Got out to late and had to bring a few stops back, oh well! Of course took a very nice lunch. And WOW!!! They came looking for you! You must be a legend in your own mind! Must be you win the national truck driving rodeo every year, congratulations. Well anyways, I did my part to help bring the stock down a little today. Thanks!:biglaugh: PS: I DO MY JOB too. But only enough not to get a letter, not that it would even bother me in the least. :biglaugh:

riddle me this jOe (or anyone else)... all I want to ask, (and I dont have time to debate because of this awesome shift I have to work after 21+ yrs I have to try to get a few hours sleep before I go to he**) is since you have pretty much led me to understand you are a YES votee........ where do you draw the line and stand up for what you have EARNED? it wasnt for the 10%... it wasnt for the pension... its not this time either... then where? yrc is hiring big time salaried coffee getters to make dollar bills live better, and hes making 7 figures no matter how bad he hurts this company I once LOVED.... no matter how much YRC burns money doing stoopid stuff trying to screw the union out... but where do YOU think the proverbial "line in the sand" should be drawn? Please give me the answer that I need to hear, because if they make us vote a 3rd time.. I want to have a clear feeling, as to why Im going to launch the biggest NO campaign I have yet, unless YOU give me a good reason to change my mind...

riddle me this jOe (or anyone else)... all I want to ask, (and I dont have time to debate because of this awesome shift I have to work after 21+ yrs I have to try to get a few hours sleep before I go to he**) is since you have pretty much led me to understand you are a YES votee........ where do you draw the line and stand up for what you have EARNED? it wasnt for the 10%... it wasnt for the pension... its not this time either... then where?

Some that voted no feel they should not have to pay or subsidize for what they feel were bad decisions to buy Holland etc. Everybody knows that YRC is a sick puppy financially and they got nothing to lose by shutting down now that their back is pinned against the wall. But if they think they got a shot at stayin alive with the help of the IBT and JPM I don't think they are going to do it paying top wages and benefits and they won't even attempt it especially with the extreme aggressive pricing from the competition. It's a huge pill to swallow with no guarantees but anything can happen. If there is a next contract maybe we be in a better position to claw our way back

Just a couple of points . 1ST I have been at 3 differant terminals and never seen any1 break or damage equipment just for the sake of doing it .In nearly 20 years ive seen 1 time some1 jam a skid against a post to mess it up and he was in a pinch for doing it .
im not sure where all you guys are that are saying this crap but its sure not on the east coast .
2... yellow only voted NO i dont think so . In charlotte Id say we were a 50/50 rdwy/yellow dock and we said no 2-1
3rd point if things are really as bad as they keep telling us then why havent they cut into the 120 VPS they have make probably $250,000 a year . NOPE THAT WONT HAPPEN LETS SQUEEZE THE TEAMSTERS A LITTLE MORE .
I THINK OUR DOCK BOARD IS AROUND 300 [MAYBE MORE]MEN AND ONLY 140 WORKING NOW AND MANY MORE GETTING READY TO BE LAYED OFF.
OH YEA KEEP LAYING OFF BUT DAILY FORCED O/T FOR EVERY .THAUGHT AFTER THE LAST ROUND OF YES VOTES THAT IT WAS CHEAPER TO WORK MORE WITH NO O/T THAN TO LAY OFF AND FORCE EVERY1 . JUST ANOTHER LIE !!!!! SO MANY WE HAVE LOST COUNT.
OK GUESS ITS TIME NOW FOR ALL THE SPIN MASTERS TO SAY BUTTTTTT THE ECONOMY IS BAD ALL OVER AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT JUST QUIT .
THEY KNOW HOW TO GET ME OUT ...... JUST CLOSE THE FRIGGIN DOORS AND ILL BE GONE!!!!!!
RIGHT ON 710 !!!! WE SHOULD ALL BE WITH YOU AND STANDING BESIDE YOU NOT HIDING UNDER A DESK SECRETLY HOPING YOU PULL THIS OFF AND MAKE YRC PAY WHATS DUE YOU ALL

Nor is there a weapon to your head, put your money where your month is and give another nice big paycut, every penny counts. At least you'll still have a job. Now for today, had to get a marker light fixed before going out, gotta play by the rules, right. Got out to late and had to bring a few stops back, oh well! Of course took a very nice lunch. And WOW!!! They came looking for you! You must be a legend in your own mind! Must be you win the national truck driving rodeo every year, congratulations. Well anyways, I did my part to help bring the stock down a little today. Thanks!:biglaugh: PS: I DO MY JOB too. But only enough not to get a letter, not that it would even bother me in the least. :biglaugh:

Well, let's set the record straight. NO on the NMFA, NO on the supplement, NO on the givebacks. The answer is still NO here. NEVER voted for it, EVER. I WIN the NATIONAL TRUCK DRIVING RODEO everyday I come to work and make it back safely. AS it goes for being a legend in my own my mind, I see you're the one suffering from delusions of grandure, as you stare into the mirror every morning and think you're the greatest! What a :loser:, no pride, NO GUTS, NO GLORY! NO BRAINS!

Freight Flow

The flow has been changed here 881 (SLC) if its not CGB proper it goes on buy.
Just like they did to my buddy's down in Dallas when they did not play well. Ship it to Oklahoma City and load direct from their.
Hang in their its not like this is the first time YRCW has pulled this.

Kinda off topic.

I was driving in my new NON UNION job-- returning from Lansing MI. This black Caddillac passes me, I look down just in time to see the guy using a remote to change his stereo ( I think) about a hand length away.

License plate read VP 710. Had a Local 710 sign in the back window and a Teamster local 710 license plate frame.

Since when did local's start buying Caddillac's for elected Members ?

It's amazing some of the comments and attitudes that you read like "I got 20 hrs ot last week, same sentence "the yes men are wimps" wow that's solidarity. Doin misloads, damage etc. 710 was so adamantly opposed to the 5%, wouldn't let local leaders talk at meetings, almost like a wildcat situation. I've never seen anything like it in 33 yrs a teamster. The 5% can't possibly be worth all the busloads of probs and pain it's gonna cause.

I think the best part was Pat F. or any members of his crew never told the rank what might happen if they voted no, until his election was over and then said he recommends they accept it, sounds a little fishy don't it, just the clowns over on Jackson blvd. All quiet until the election is over.

Kinda off topic.

I was driving in my new NON UNION job-- returning from Lansing MI. This black Caddillac passes me, I look down just in time to see the guy using a remote to change his stereo ( I think) about a hand length away.

License plate read VP 710. Had a Local 710 sign in the back window and a Teamster local 710 license plate frame.

Since when did local's start buying Caddillac's for elected Members ?

:tapedshut: :whistling: :smilie_132:

I think the best part was Pat F. or any members of his crew never told the rank what might happen if they voted no, until his election was over and then said he recommends they accept it, sounds a little fishy don't it, just the clowns over on Jackson blvd. All quiet until the election is over.

I'd say they did it right - They didn't try to influence the vote in anyway!

Unlike the ******* we have, who told us we better accept the deal or we all will lose our jobs. Guess what?????? It passed our local and I still lost my job !!!

I just wonder what will be said about Chicago if YRC goes bankrupt? They arent being very transparent on how they plan to right the ship. I would have voted no too and I did twice.

Same here brother. They did that to us at Holland in the beginning of the year then in April YRC closed our barn. As far as I concern, it was nothing but a big SCAM.

I think it's chop chop time!

Apparently, 710 didn't know what they were voting on. It seems they might yet get to vote again. Mike Schmid will make it quite clear