TForce | .72 cents/mi.

gaspasser

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that if you get on UPSF in Ohio, you will be making .72/mile in 3 years. Any truth it or just some wishful thinking?

I thought they had 2 different pay scales. The older pay scale is pretty good and the newer on is not so good like .42/cpm., $15/hr. to start Is the newer contract pretty much even and consistant across the board with starting pay the same for all? And then a few increases over a few years to the top? Thanks.

You thought wrong. Please read your contract. If you are not a employee of upgf please don't give advise or say statements that are not true. This business is full of driver's that live there life's on here say. Facts are the only way to go.

I thought they had 2 different pay scales. The older pay scale is pretty good and the newer on is not so good like .42/cpm., $15/hr. to start Is the newer contract pretty much even and consistant across the board with starting pay the same for all? And then a few increases over a few years to the top? Thanks.
The rates you are referring to in this post are in line with the new LHD driver position created in this contract. These drivers will be getting paid JB Hunt type wages for the "privilege" of waiting 5-10 years to start all over as a Road Driver. What an absolute abomination. The greedy Brown cow wanted cheaper labor because 5 billion a year isn't enough, and the teamsters allowed this because they're suckling one of the udders for dues.

The rates you are referring to in this post are in line with the new LHD driver position created in this contract. These drivers will be getting paid JB Hunt type wages for the "privilege" of waiting 5-10 years to start all over as a Road Driver. What an absolute abomination. The greedy Brown cow wanted cheaper labor because 5 billion a year isn't enough, and the teamsters allowed this because they're suckling one of the udders for dues.

Very well put...

The rates you are referring to in this post are in line with the new LHD driver position created in this ctract. These drivers will be getting paid JB Hunt type wages for the "privilege" of waiting 5-10 years to start all over as a Road Driver. What an absolute abomination. The greedy Brown cow wanted cheaper labor because 5 billion a year isn't enough, and the teamsters allowed this because they're suckling one of the udders for dues.

Great post. And i will add this, the new pay raises may take u 4 yrs to top out. But at least the raises are very well spaced out. The old raises were around $1 then around $1.55 the next year ,and then ur final raise after working there 3 years is around $8 . So upsf paid crap for three yrs, now they are spced out.

just kind of curios as to what the average road run is mile wise in the midewest area im in ohio didnt know if you guys have alot of 500 mile road runs making 72 cpm or not

So in other words, if I got on now, I'd be making diddly squat for now and at the end of 4-5 years I'd be making .72? I interview in Jan and heard nothing back. Besides, they're ad said "full time" and at the interview they said it was part time. Should I start nagging them about a job again or is it a wast of time? Thanks.