FedEx Freight | 76 from ccn to cmh

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
:fruit:WELL FROM WHAT I HEARD FROM A ROAD DRIVER IN CCN TERMINAL IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE 76 DRIVERS COMING TO CMH SO THERES A POSSIBLITY OUR 10 BOTTOM GUYS ARE GONE HE SOUNDED PRETTY SURE BECAUSE WORK IS HARD TO FIND DOWN THERE SO GUYS ARE DOING WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO. GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

Well if they do it would be the bottom 15 now. They canceled our 5 NKY runs already and we only need 125 drivers not 130.

Through the Looking Glass...

We are into the second week of a four month process.

It is way too early for folks to be overly alarmed.

Things will change...perhaps for the better...perhaps for the worse.

Adjustments will be made before Jan 31 and after (that is why they offer the 90 day layoff option).

FedEx decided to do the merger...that is a given.

The fallout from it is anyone's guess.

Things are going to change from now until then...right up to Jan 31 and beyond.

FedEx is offering a completely new freight package...offering two distinct services under one OpCo...no other carrier does this.

This could be huge...or it could go bust...or just ho-hum.

Keep in mind in this economy...shippers and consignees are looking at every opportunity to cut costs. In some cases a few bucks one way or the other determines whether a concern stays afloat or bellies up.

Time will tell.

Rat

onle 70 ccn drivers are allowed to transfer to cmh, the other 6 are from cls. you can rest assured the 6 from cls are coming............we should have severance numbers from ccn by the end of the week

I just received word that Indianapolis and Terre Haute are the only choices available to CCN drivers that are projecting being even on drivers (drivers accepted=drivers needed). I think that Terre Haute is actually projected to need one more than is allowed to transfer in right now. I could (probably am) wrong about that, so take it with a grain of salt.

onle 70 ccn drivers are allowed to transfer to cmh, the other 6 are from cls. you can rest assured the 6 from cls are coming............we should have severance numbers from ccn by the end of the week

only one from cls has any kind of senority