ABF | 78% approval rating to buy abf stock

steppenwolf

TB Lurker
Credits
Did i read this corectly or did the same person that wrote the Merrill Lynch report also write the ABF profit sharing program? I like to say thank's to all the men and women that stood up and voted no good job.For the menber's that voted yes i hope you all will wake up soon and smell the rose's this was nothing more then pure corporate greed. For the union's part they supported this scheme so they could make up for there mistake at YRC and get all the freight member's under the NMFA back on the same page as far as wage's. I hope the next time we vote is to get rid of all the union official that supported this B.S out of office starting with Hoffa and working are way down. :tribe:

Hey boy i'm not going to set and debate this topic with you why. (1) Your straight up management.(2)I've have not hear one intelligent thing out of you. But if you can debunk the post i've but up go for it .Your just mad because your not going to get your bonus check again,it's like someone said before if your so worried about ABF shutting down you can voluntarily give up your 15%. :hissy:

Sounds like you were 'Born to be mild'.
Management? Don't think so. Just a sensible Teamster who hates to see biz keep going to the non-u's because of our pricing structure. Yeah, I would be glad to give up something to help save future jobs. So, I am through with you...Anyway, Steppenwolf wasn't that good of a band..
Take Paul Mc's advise "Get Back to where you once belonged"

[quote author=boygeorge link=topic=80964.msg836764#msg836764 date=1276345536]
Sounds like you were 'Born to be mild'.
Management? Don't think so. Just a sensible Teamster who hates to see biz keep going to the non-u's because of our pricing structure. Yeah, I would be glad to give up something to help save future jobs. So, I am through with you...Anyway, Steppenwolf wasn't that good of a band..
Take Paul Mc's advise "Get Back to where you once belonged"
[/quote]

I can't believe you!!! With all of your idiotic and senseless replies on here, you actually have the gull to call yourself a "sensible teamster"! I don't think that you will find one person on here that would take you serious. The only place that you would fit in is if they would ever start a fool's thread on here.Then you would be right at home!

you 2 son, you 2. What kind of finance majors do we have in the blue collar Teamsters...? Sorry Bud, but I stand by all my posts.

[quote author=boygeorge link=topic=80964.msg836974#msg836974 date=1276387660]
Because I don't want my company to end up like YRC. OD, Conway, FedEX are kicking all of our butts :chairshot:
[/quote]

If you are so worried about ABF, march right on into the office,sit down and talk to the management. You will have alot in common with them.Tell them that you agree that management is superior to the workforce and that us teamsters are all overpaid. And all of your other :buttkisser: remarks. We just don't want to hear them on here anymore!

When was the last time a Trucking company gave their Drivers a 15% wage increase? Was it when they were paying themselves huge BONUS payments every Quarter for over two years in a row? For all those that feels ABF is at a huge disadvantage in the wage arena save yourself a lot of long sleepless nights. You have heard that there is a gap of between $11.00 to $13.00 depending on the competitor. That is only half of the truth. yes to the uninformed that would seem the case. But too those who understand financing(And yes I have some training in that area) you would understand that the wage gap is not as it appears. All one has to do is subtract the difference in the discount that the non union carriers give the customers compared to that of ABF. And you will find that the difference in wages will become a point of non concern. In Teamster talk the non's take the money from their Drivers and give it to their Customers and themselves. And by virtue of being a Teamster and having a contract forces ABF to give the money to the Drivers and the customers in stead of putting it all in their pockets. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

[quote author=Muler link=topic=80964.msg837070#msg837070 date=1276434249]
When was the last time a Trucking company gave their Drivers a 15% wage increase? Was it when they were paying themselves huge BONUS payments every Quarter for over two years in a row? For all those that feels ABF is at a huge disadvantage in the wage arena save yourself a lot of long sleepless nights. You have heard that there is a gap of between $11.00 to $13.00 depending on the competitor. That is only half of the truth. yes to the uninformed that would seem the case. But too those who understand financing(And yes I have some training in that area) you would understand that the wage gap is not as it appears. All one has to do is subtract the difference in the discount that the non union carriers give the customers compared to that of ABF. And you will find that the difference in wages will become a point of non concern. In Teamster talk the non's take the money from their Drivers and give it to their Customers and themselves. And by virtue of being a Teamster and having a contract forces ABF to give the money to the Drivers and the customers in stead of putting it all in their pockets. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
[/quote]I think the company worked on spreading the wealth when they sent all of our sales staff, plus the TM (who in my opinion does't do squat), to Tahoe. They paid for them and their spouces. I saw a few of the pictures. They had a great time. They have enjoyed the good life on the backs of teamsters. Now maybe they need to suck up alittle bit like the rest of us. Love you Muler. YOUR SISTER ALWAYS.